New school

As i walked into my new school i could feel the stares burning into the back of me, my stomach was full of nervous butterflies, I walked to the school's office with my step brother Issac he is in grade 7 and i'am in grade 10.
My palms started sweating as I reached the check in desk, the lady behind the desk she was old, she had a white perm and her silver glasses tinted the hair above her eyes yellow, she looked at me with a smile "Hello my name is Mrs Sinclair, How may I help you on this lovely day" she said handing me a lolly pop, I replied with a grin "Umm My name is Olivia Mason and this is by brother Issac Carson, He is my step brother our parents have only recently married" and I looked at Issac with his blonde hair in his face looking at me like he had done something to me I turned around and I had a big piece of paper on my back that said Loser, no wonder everyone was staring at me, I whispered to him "Very mature, now everyone thinks I'am a loser" as I watched him giggle my anger grew. Mrs Sinclair Smiled at us and handed us our locker numbers and our weekly timetable for our classes, I looked at her and smiled "Thank you so much" I said as I looked at her she smiled and said It's my job dear have a nice first day".
I walked down the hall to find my locker it was number 273 it was right next to this girl she was really pretty, she had brown hair just like me and she had blue eyes like me we kind of look alike,I walked to my locker her staring at me with the biggest smile she opened her mouth and said "You must be the new girl, umm Olivia Mason right?" I looked at her very confused like she must of been a psychic, I said umm yeah are you a psychic or something?" she looked at me with a smirk then she giggled "No, I'am just on student council and we get told every new student who comes to Carson High school" that makes total sense "yeah, uhh i should of known that my step dad is Principle or something I can't remember he is high class on the school on some level his last name is Carson" she looked at me shocked like I should have gotten a limo to school or a bunch of people following me but no I just had a loser sign posted on the back of me.
I opened my locker and started putting all my books, make up, hair brush, extra clothes for emergencies and my diary which I take everywhere. I shut my locker and the girl next to me who knew my name looks at me like she forgot something she opened her mouth and said "oh sorry I forgot to tell you my name, it's Makayla Hayes, what class do you have next?" as I looked at my timetable I replied "UhhI have English then History hmm my two favourite subjects" she looked at me smiling "omg they are my favourite too". I smiled and walked to English with Makayla she seemed so nice and kind.

Makayla sat next to me in English at the back of the classroom, the English teacher started writing her name on the board 'Mrs Carter' she had blonde hair glasses and blue eyes she was wearing a pretty dress "Good morning Class, My name is Mrs Carter I hope we all have a great year and I would like to introduce our new student Olivia Mason her step father you all know is Mr Carson" i stood up from my desk all eyes on me and as soon as Mrs carter said ' Step father and Mr Carson' everyone's jaw hit the ground I smiled "Hi, yeah I moved here a month ago" I then sat down noticing someone looking at me he sat at the back of the class room a seat away from me, he had brown hair and brown eyes he was like an angel he was flawless until he looked away when he realized I was staring at him.
I lent over to Makayla and asked "who is that over there?" she looked at him and smiled "Oh uh Ethan Stevens he is the schools mystery boy the guy next to him that's his twin Lucas Stevens they are fraternal twins,  Ethan is quiet and mysterious, Lucas is Loud and sporty, but together they are like sex gods" in my head I had a round of 21 questions happening some sounding very creepy like 'what deodorant does he use because I can smell it and it smells good' or "do his eyes always look that good?" "they both have there lockers next to yours so you might be able to get to know them " as Makayla said that I suddenly become very nervous and I'am now dreading the next time I go and get my books from my locker. 

As iI wrote down notes about Shakespeare I looked up and caught Ethan staring at me, I smiled his eye's widened and he continued writing, "He must have a thing for you or something" Makayla whispered with a wide grin on her face, I glared at her "I don't even know him and he doesn't even know me" as I was mildly annoyed, she smiled "but he probably thinks your cute" I looked at her strange, who would think I'am cute I have weird eyebrows, I don't even have a great fashion sense, my hair is always a mess! besides from today my mum made me straighten it and make it look nice but I'm still a 21st century cave woman.

I had history next and Makayla said she is in all my classes, I walked to my locker to get my history text books as I was walking to my locker alone when I felt a tap on my back I swirled around to see Ethan standing there about to talk I instantly feel embarrassed then he speaks " Ugh sorry I thought you were Makayla, you two look very similar from behind" he smiled in embarrassment his voice was so deep "Uhh yeah  she is on her way to History I just needed to get my books from my locker and I was on my way but I don't know where my room is?" I felt so stupid new girl asking the popular hot guy to show me where my classroom is so stereotypical, Ethan smiled "Ugh my locker is right next to your's, I have history with you so I can take you, oh and My names Ethan" I smiled at him and looked right into his amazing brown eyes " aw thank you so much it means alot oh and my name is Olivia but you probably already knew that from Mrs Carter" I reached for my history books and shut my locker door, Ethan looked at me trying to respond and then he did "you have really pretty eyes, they are better then mine" as we walked to our classroom I can't help but smile and blush and then I burst out a reply "Um thanks, your eyes are fine the are really nice and so are your lip--, um did i really say that sorry I have foot-in-mouth disease" I can't believe that came out of my mouth, while I am blushing all I can hear is Ethan laughing and smiling at me, he looks down on me because he is so tall " It's okay you have nice lips to" we walked into History laughing and Makayla was sitting next to a boy that I didn't see in English he had blonde hair, green eyes and freckles he was looking at me and Makayla noticed I was talking to Ethan she looked at me and stood up "sorry I didn't save you a seat Andrew wanted me to sit next to him, so I see you are friends with Ethan" she said with a smirk on her face that just made me blush "No not really he thought I was you, and the we got to talking" I smiled and sat down when the teacher walked in, I could hear Ethan talking to Makayla all I heard is " So that's Olivia, she's funny I wanted to come and ask you before on the info of the new girl" and the rest I couldn't hear, Ethan walked to my table and sat next to me and smiled. I looked over at his lonely brother Lucas glaring at him like he should be sitting with him and not the new girl I caught Ethan rolling his eyes at Lucas.

At the end of the day I walked home with my little brother Issac he likes to walk 4-5 steps in front of me, he turned around and smiled "race you too the mailbox?" we held our positions on the pavement our mailbox was 2 blocks away I thought I could make it but then again I'am like extremely unfit, if I ran a 5km marathon by the end I'd be panting like a pregnant woman. Issac pulled his backpack straps tight and looked at me "ready... set... GO!!" he was off I watch his hair flow with the wind then I realized i had to run, i ran like i had never run before i wanted to beat him for pay-back for this morning, I saw our mailbox ahead and then I finally caught up to Issac I laughed so hard and then I was ahead of him I pushed until I touched the mailbox and him seconds behind me I let out a big breathe and smiled at Issac after he caught his breathe in the matter of seconds "I guess I was wrong you ain't a loser after all" he smiled and i slightly nudged him.

My first day at Carson High School it turned from down right embarrassing to the best day ever.
it still creeps me out that Hayden Carson my step dad built and is principal of Carson High School I'am probably the only person who thinks that is insane, my step dad is a billionaire, as you probably can tell I am not use to the ' rich life '  I wasn't raised in a family with as much money, that doesn't mean my mum is a gold digger or anything Hayden really loves my mum I can tell the way he looks into her eyes or when she just walk into a room he smiles and blushes it very sweet, at their wedding he had wine glasses made that said " Congratulation's Hayden and Tia" and only mum's glass said " I love you so much you couldn't understand, I'am so happy that we are getting married, you are my world and always will be forever" I thought that was so cute!

I walked to my room and turned on my laptop, I went on all my social media and I had friend requests, likes, comments, and messages. As my eye's widened and I smiled I accepted Ethan Stevens friend request, I then accepted Makayla and replied to her messages, I accepted Lucas Stevens and I stalked Ethan on social media then I turned off my laptop and snuggled up in bed.