Chapter 26

After 15 minutes, Johnson came back. I was still crying my eyes out.

        "He threw up a couple of times and went to bed.", he said. He closed his door and locked it. He took his shirt off and sat next to me. 

        "Thank you.", I whispered and sniffled. Johnson wiped my tears with his thumb.

        "I'm just looking out for you.", he said and hugged me. I cried into his jacket.

        "He was with Madison.", I said. He pulled me onto his lap and patted my back.

        "I know he was. He kept talking about her. Even while he was throwing up.", he said and laughed.

        "Johnson. I want to go home.", I confessed.

        "What? Why?", he asked. He let go of the hugged and looked me in the eyes.

        "I shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't have ran away. My family is probably worried.", I said and sniffled.

        "You're right. You left home because your family didn't give a shit about you. We gladly took you in and gave to all the love we can. Your family is worried. Your family is us.", he said. He put his left hand on my waist and fixed his hair with his right.

        "I'm just trusting you to take care of me because I do the stupidest things.", I said and laughed a little. He smiled.

        "I promise I'll take care of you.", he said. He put his right hand on my arm. "Cali, you're really cold." He picked me up and made a cushion with the pillows for himself. He sat back down with me still on his lap and covered me with a big blanket. I rested my head on his shoulder. I finally fell asleep. Johnson held me the whole time and never broke the contact. I woke up at around 4AM and looked at him. He was dead asleep. I got off of him and adjusted his body so that he was laying down. I fluffed the pillows and tucked him in. I quietly ran back into Jack's room so he wouldn't wonder where or who I was with. The room smelled like alcohol but I slept anyways.

        "Wake up everyone.", I heard Cameron yell in the living room. I checked my phone and it was 7AM. I groaned and looked over to Jack who was still asleep. I shook him a little and he woke up.

        "Oh. Hey princess.", he said with a smiled and rubbed his eyes.

        "Morning. It's time to get ready.", I said.

        "For what?", he asked and kissed my forehead.

        "For Magcon.", I said. He snapped out of it and remembered what happened last night.

        "I'm sorry. For everything.", he said. "I was out just hanging out with Madison becuase she's super cool and thing one thing lead to another. Then I took too many shots and I was drunk. I must have been a pain in the ass."

        "You kinda felt me all over..", I said. Jack's jaw dropped.

        "I'm so sorry. I promise to you it will never happen again. It was a big mistake I'm sorry.", he said and hugged me.

        "It's okay. But if this happens again.. I don't know.", I said. I felt kinda happy but the thought amd memory of him drunk stayed.

        "I'm so happy to have such an forgiving girlfriend.", he said and kissed me again.

        "One question though.", I said the pulled away from the hug.

        "Anything.", he said and sat up.

        "Why did you kiss her? You know, near the elevators?", I asked and bit my lip. I was nervous and scared to know the answer.

        "To be completely honest, she went in for it really fast. I couldn't really do anything. She held me tight too. I didn't want to push her off because it would seem kind of rude.", he said and ran his fingers through his hair.

        "You sure?", I asked.

        "Yes. You are getting all the truth from me. The kiss was gross.", he said and we both laughed. We got up and left our room to swap 'goodmorning's with everyone. Once we walked out of the room, I saw Johnson patiently waiting for me.