Chapter 11

Matthew decided to tag me in the picture since Jack and I was okay with it. Jack also posted a picture of him and I kissing underwater. Everyone was so happy for us but they were kinda sad. I felt bad. I was laying down on a beach chair and using my phone. Jack went somewhere with Brent a few minutes ago. I then see Brent and Jack run up to me.

        "Do it for the vine.", Brent said.

        "I ain't gon' do it.", Jack said smiling. I didn't want to ask what was happening because I didn't wanna interfere with the vine.

        "Do it for the vine.", Brent said again.

        "I ain't gon' do it.", Jack said with a little laugh,

        "Do it for the vine.", Brent yelled finally.

        "I ain't gon' do it.", Jack yelled and jumped on top of me. The 'Grind On Me' song came on and he was, well, grinding on me. He kissed my forehead and I was laughing. Brent uploaded the vine and everyone from the party revined it.

        "Come upstairs with me.", Jack said and grabbed my hand. He pulled me. 

        "What's the rush?", I asked with a laugh. I was really enjoying this party.

        "Just hurry, Cali. Come on.", he said. We went upstairs and he closed his door behind me.

        "Why are you panicking?", I asked.

        "It's about 8 o'clock. This is the time where the drugs come in. I pulled you up here to tell you. Everyone thinks you like to do drugs because you're my girlfriend.", he said.

        "Girlfriend?", I stuttered.

        "Yeah.", he said with a smile. "I don't kiss girls for no reason."

        "Okay.", I said with a smile and he kissed me.

        "Okay, take this. You'll be cold and you can cover your nose from the smoke. I don't want your mom to think I got you high at a house warming party.", he said. He gave me his sweater that he was wearing earlier today. It was dark red and grey. I put it on over my bikini. He smiled and looked at me.

        "What?", I asked and smiled.

        "You look great in that.", he said. He pulled me downstairs and I covered my nose. Majority of the people were sitting on the floor in circles, some standing up if they could. People with vapes or don't want to get involved sat outside. Jack held my hand and walked me outside. Before we could get outside, someone taps on my shoulder and I stopped and turned around to see who it was.

        "Hey. What's you're name?", a boy with brown hair asked. He had a blunt in his hand.

        "She's not interested.", Jack said.

        "Woah bro. I'm just trying to make new friends. I'm Justin.", he said.

        "Cali.", I said under the sleeve of Jack's jacket.

        "Why are you covering your mouth? Can't take the smoke?", he teased.

        "She got sick from swimming. We are going outside.", Jack said and pulled me outside.

        "See you around, Cali.", Justin said. I stepped outside and breathed the fresh air. I was coughing super hard.

        "Jack. Hey!", Matt said.

        "Hey bro.", Jack said and fist bumped Matt.

        "Who's that?", Shawn asked.

        "This is Cali.", Jack said and smiled. I waved.

        "I haven't met a lot of you. But I know who you are.", I said.

        "Where's your vape?", Nash asked. Jack felt for it in his pockets. But I took it out of the pocket of the sweater. I held everything for Jack since he went swimming

        "Oh. Cali, you vape?", Jacob asked.

        "I just tried it today.", I said and handed the pen to Jack.

        "You know what this means right?", Aaron asked.

        "What?", I asked. I'm so confused. Everything is so new.

        "Smoke tricks with two people.", Jack said and smiled.

        "Do the kiss one.", Matt said excitedly. Jack taught me it. He inhales the smoke. He blows half of it and I inhale it. We kiss and exhale. We did it. Everyone recorded it and put it on vine.