Chapter 31

I grabbed a water from the cooler and drank it. I sat on the couch for 15 minutes. I scrolled through Twitter to see the tweets and pictures from the show. It was almost 6PM. One of the security guards bought us all pizza. We all finished eating and got ready to go.

        "Cali. Look around the building and try to find the rest of the group.", Cameron said and I nodded. I ran around the building to look for Jack.

        "Jack?", I said and turned to the right to enter an intersection of a hallway. I saw Jack. He was kissing Madison again. I immediately turned around and ran back to the room.

        "Where is he?". Carter asked.

        "I don't think he's coming back with us.", I said and sniffled. A tear rolled down my cheek.

        "Woah. Are you okay?", he asked.

        "I'm fine.", I said.

        "Matthew, come in here for a second.", Carter said.

        "Dude, we are gotta go the driver is wai-", Matthew walked in. He looked at me and ran over to me to hug me.

        "Matthew. Please. I'm okay.", I said but I began to cry even more.

        "You aren't okay.", Matthew said. "What happened?"

"        Nothing.", I said and shook my head.

        "Fine. Don't tell me. But feel better, okay?", he said. I nodded and he hugged me again. Carter hugged me and rubbed my back.

        "It's gonna be okay.", he said. We all got into the bus. We drove back and I fell asleep in one of the beds. We got back to the hotel at around 8PM due to traffic. Apparently I was still asleep when we got to the hotel so Sammy carried me.

        "Sammy.", I said. I was half asleep.

        "No. Shh. Go back to sleep. it's okay.", he said. He carried me into Jack and I's room and tucked me in. He closed the door behind him. I tried to continue sleeping but I was thinking about Jack too much. I slowly walked into Johnson's room. He was on YouNow again.

        "Wait. Give me a second.", he said and muted his mic on his laptop. Usually he would let me join in on the live stream.

        "Hey.", I said.

        "Yes?", he asked with attitude.

        "I saw Jack and Madison kissing again.", I said and my eyes began to water again.

        "I don't care. Okay? I'm not helping you anymore. I'm afraid I will be too much of a douchebag like you say I am.", he said.

        "Johnson. I didn't mean it. I-"

        "Just get out. I'm busy.", he said. I walked out of his room and went to mine. I closed my door and cried myself to sleep. Jack came back to the hotel room at about 3AM. He was drunk once again. He shook me around when he got back but I just pretended I was still asleep.

        I woke up at around 10AM the next day and Jack wasn't next to me anymore. I quickly changed and packed up my things. I walked out of the room and saw everyone eating.

        "Good morning, Cali. Jack and Johnson went to a photo shoot with Bryant. Want something to eat?", Hayes asked.

        "No. I'm not hungry.", I paused. "Can I talk to you guys?"

        "Sure. Take a seat.", Matthew said.

        "No. I rather do this standing up.", I said. All the boys looked at me and they knew something was wrong.

        "I want to go home.", I said and looked at the carpet of the hotel room.

        "What? Why?", Cameron asked. He got up and hugged me.

        "I'm just homesick.", I lied.

        "We have 11 more cities to go to.", Taylor said.

        "Do you really want to go home?", Cameron asked me. I nodded. Cameron sighed.

        "Come on. Let's get the bus running. We are taking her to the airport.", Cameron said. I grabbed my suitcase and Jacob held it for me. Everyone got ready and went down to the lobby. I sat by myself in the bus and the guys sat in front of me. Aaron called the airport and told them that I will be leaving on the next flight.

        "To the airport please.", Nash said to the driver.

        "I'm gonna miss you, Cali.", Shawn said. I began to cry.

        "Don't cry, Cali.", Carter said.

        "I love you guys so much but I have to leave.", I said. Taylor got up and sat next to me. He put his arm around me and I cried on his shoulder. Everyone talked about how much fun they had during the first show and talked about their favorite moments. We got to the airport faster than I expected. Matthew carried my suitcase out of the bus. All the boys came out of the bus and they all gave me hugs.

        "Text me if you ever need me."
        "I will miss you.
        "We will come and see you after the tour."

        I rolled my suitcase into the airport and I turned around. All the boys looked so sad and I waved at them. I checked in and got scanned. I was waiting for my flight and I got a text from a number. It said "It's Lox. Sad to see you go. I will miss you, Cali. :(" I texted her back and said "I will miss you too, long lost sister. :("

        "Gate 2B to California. Please board now.", I heard a lady say over the intercom.