**

"I will surely miss you" Myrah said giving me a hug.

"Me too make sure you take care of our little baby" i said touching her very small bump.

"If Jawad annoys you don't forget I'm just a call away" Khalid exclaimed while giving Jawad a side look.

"Sure" my lips form a smile.

"Safe trip, may Allah protect you" Aunt Fatima prayed.

"Ameen" We all said.

The driver placed our luggage in the booth, I sat at the left while Jawad sat at the right end. An awkward silence fell on us, the only sound is the one coming from the engine roaring to life, taking a glance at the house which is now few miles away from us i suddenly felt empty.

We reached the airport and followed the necessary steps which are done by Jawad, i have no idea since I've never been out of the country.

We sat at the waiting area, the flight is in the next fifteen minutes. Jawad went to take some calls from the office and he left me alone.

What kind of husband did i married?

He barely even uttered a word to me.

He came back with the phone still glued to his ear, passing the phone to me i watched him in confusion.

"It's Mom" he said. Taking the phone i placed it to my ear, not before rolling my eyes.

"Assalam Alaikum" i greeted.

"Wa Alaikum salam Farah, how are you?" She said from the other end.

"I'm fine Alhamdulillah" i replied back.

"I wanted to talk to you before you leave but I've been busy lately so i didn't get a chance," hearing her sigh from the background, i wonder what she wants to talk about.

"Farah I only have one request from you, please take care of Jawad" her voice sounds weak.

But why is she saying that, he can practically take care of himself why should i?

Her words brought me back from my thought.

"Insha Allah"

"So enjoy yourselves, safe trip" she added.

Giving the phone back to Jawad, I heard the sound of a microphone echoing through the airport.

It's time.

Stepping inside the plane, fear crept inside me i feel like i was on top of a building. Glancing around i saw they were just few people.

But where are the rest, my eyes immediately saw a sign

VIP

My lips form and 'O', the plane is taking off now, they announced.

The plane took off resulting me to gripped the seat tightly, my heart beating faster, looking at Jawad he was busy on his laptop.

I kept chanting hasbunallahu wa ni'imal wakeel. I glanced around, seeing everyone busy with their work. So I'm the only one feeling uneasiness
.

**
My eyes flashed open hearing the announcement about landing in the next thirty minutes, I felt something on my body seeing a blanket my head immediately turns to Jawad who is sleeping sounding beside me. I took my time to assess his face. He faces shows no worries, he sleeps like a baby.

But why is he behaving indifferently towards me?

I know that he married me for his reason however, we both agreed to it ourselves.

Brushing the thought off my head, i thought of how to wake him. Tapping him gently on his arm,  he opened his eyes staring at mine.

"The..plane is about to land" i stuttered finding the words to say, suddenly feeling embarrassed by the look he's giving me. He turned his face away from me and pack the files he scattered and kept them inside his suitcase.

After 30mins they announced that the plane is landing, I gripped the seat handle not knowing I actually gripped Jawad's hand, I removed my hands the moment I realised what i did, muttering a sorry.

We took our luggage and step out. I was greeted by the sight of the beautiful country Dubai.

"Masha Allah" i said.

A man in his mid-thirty approach us and took our bag.

"Let's go" Jawad said, walking towards the direction of the car.

"To my villa" he stated.

Looking out of the window, i watched the beautiful streets of Dubai. A smile made it's way out of my lips.

Finally my dream has come true.

**

Assalam Alaikum lovelies,

Thank you so much for reading my book, I'm so happy to see my book getting reads day by day, it's won't be possible without your support.

But the book is lacking vote, please if you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and comment, it encourages me to write more.

And lastly, how was the chapter? They are now in Dubai ( My second dreamland after Mecca🙂)
Time for some honeymoon fun😁

Since you guys don't like voting and commenting, I'm going to drop some heartbroken emoji 💔💔😔