𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐊'𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Day 3 in the Bahamas

Smoke filled up the rental car as Keith and I finished, one of the many blunts he smuggled with him. "How'd you even get these on the plane?" I asked, cracking the window.

"I pre-rolled them and put them in a Newport box," he shrugged then hit the blunt in his hand.

"I'm gonna do that next time, fasho," I said laughing and getting out of the car.

Keith got out as well, locking the car and we went up to our room. "Remember to gimme my credit."

"You know I gotchu bro," I used the key to the door and we went into the room, plopping on the bed.

Keith and I were physically drained from running back and forth to different photo shoots. Being a model is hard work and I didn't know how he does it.

It was striking one in the afternoon so there was still more to the day in store for us.

"You know what we should do-since it's our last full day here or whatever," Keith looked at me while I turned my body to the side to face him.

"We should go to beach or the movies then do the last shoot." He said.

"How about we do both, but movie first." I negotiated. "What'd you want to do tomorrow before we have to go?"

Keith didn't respond, but instead, he stared into my eyes. I was confused but I hadn't realized how close we were until I felt him breathing on my face.

Almost at a blink of an eye, our lips were connected. Each of the soft, gentle kisses were full of compassion and lust. Maybe it was the ganja taking control but before we knew it, we were making out.

Keith's hand traveled from my waist and traveled down my thigh, lifting my leg to his waist and turning us to where I was on my back and he was in between me.

Swiftly, without separating, he unbuttoned and pulled down my jeans, throwing them to the side. He took off his too and tried to take off his shirt but I wouldn't let go of his lips.

"Ryan. You. Have. To. Let. Go for a second." He said in between kisses.

I stopped and giggled, using that opportunity to pull mine over my head as well and threw it aside. When Keith was finished undressing, we looked at other and he lowered himself down to my body.

We hungrily began making out again but then I felt Keith enter me, causing a soft moan to leave my mouth.

As he began to give me long, deep strokes, my mind had began to wander. His dick must've grown or something over the past ten years because my soul was slowly slipping away from my body.

Picking up speed, Keith held onto my waist as he threw his head back, muttering.

"Fuck Ryan," he hissed.