27

"no! enough kisses now!" new gently pushed tay away from constantly kissing him on both cheeks and lips.

"this is why you never should've kept me waiting" tay teased

"that was like two weeks ago, isn't this enough ?? kissing me repeatedly everyday aren't you tired?" new asked as he was preparing dinner

"why? do you want me to treat you like a normal person?"

"am i not normal?"

"not in my eyes."

"what am i then?"

"you're a special person in my eyes, there's no one like you, new. i'm so obsessed with you that i can't even go a day without thinking about you, i can't even imagine a future without you in it"

"but what if we one day fight and breakup, ive seen this happen to a lot of people who were deeply in love"

"do you really think i'd let you go?" tay grabbed new around his waist and pulled him close to him

"hey!-" tay moved his head closer to news, with his lips almost touching his. tay wanted to kiss them so bad but stopped himself.

"from now on i won't kiss you again" tay teased thinking of how new complained about it earlier. he let go of new

"let's see how long you can last" tay mumbled as he walked away laughing.

"come on tay!!!" new sighed this wasn't what he wanted, when tay pulled him close he really wanted that kiss but why did he have to pull away?

new ran behind catching up with tay, giving him a back hug .

"i love you" new said and tightened the hug.

tay turned around, smiling at his cute 'i love you' and new saw his opportunity to kiss him.
tay smiled as he kissed new and they got deeper into the kiss.

"i love you too" tay broke the kiss with.
"more than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow"

new smiled softly
"such a romantic man"

"only for you" he smiled and hugged new.
moments like these are the best. you feel like someone genuinely loves you and will always stay there by your side, you'll never be lonely and you can experience stuff you never thought you would with your favourite person.