21

waking up in the morning was rough. they both were tired from yesterday and never really let go of things that were said during the movie. from the time of waking up til the time for breakfast was all silent, so silent you could hear their breathing a mile away.

today was colder, the leaves on the ground were starting to turn into ice and on the news it was said that snow was being expected to fall late night.

tay didn't want to start a conversation but new definitely wasn't going to so did he have a choice? no.

"so"
"wanna update insta?" tay got out after a while.
what else could he possibly say? sorry? but he hadn't done anything, they were simply just discussing the movie but why did he yet feel like there was MORE to it.

"no" by the tone of news voice anyone could hear that he was annoyed. he stopped eating his food and harshly placed his cup filled with oboy down.

how come he still doesn't know what he's doing wrong. how can he not realise how new feels .
there's this burden on his shoulders, his feelings are constantly being pressed down as he doesn't wanna admit but at this point it's clear enough how he feels.

feeling used by someone you really love feels like getting hit in the stomach over and over again. hiding news feelings wasn't an option at this point.

we all have these times where it's just too much to keep in so we just let it all out in one, saying stupid things we don't actually mean but also things we've been hiding for so long. it'll feel good having it out but if the person reacts in an unexpected way it'll all feel like a regret. again.

"no?" tay was confused. this was something they both agreed on, it was a deal and new was suddenly mad about it not wanting to do it anymore.

"it feels like you're only with me because of fame!! you only care about your STUPID followers acting all nice to me and stuff!!" he shouted
"you're making me think things i don't want to believe, you're making me sad because deep inside i know that this is all a lie." news breathing became intense and his eyes were forced to not let out any tears.
"and you don't even realise what you're doing to me, to my heart!!"
"........you're so stupid" new let his tears out as they couldn't be kept inside anymore, it was like popping a balloon filled with water inside.

tay was in a shock. he didn't realise that new felt that way, the attacks from yesterday was indeed aimed at him and he even called him stupid.
of course tay felt bad. but what's the sun without a little rain? everyone fights but it's important to solve it, a lot of people tend to forget that.

"hey..."
tay got up from his chair approaching new who was trying his best to wipe his tears away, hiding them.
but they were just flooding out.

".....you like me?"

"......."

new didn't have to answer for tay to understand.

"..i don't know how i feel about it"
"but.. we could try it"

new looked up . his heart stopped beating for a second there. he thought this would be like that one sided love.

"if you don't like me, why give me hope" he said almost mumbling the words. maybe tay just said that to make new feel better, he fell so hard for him and he doesn't even like him back. giving him hope like this is just mean and cruel.

"there's probably something there i just haven't figured it out yet"
"please wait for me?" tay said gently smiling. since tays feelings wasn't mentioned a lot this is the time for it.
of all the guy friends tay has, no one has become this close to him like new has, he's indeed acting way different with him than any other person he knows. all cheesy and stuff. that one time when they took the picture and accidentally locked their eyes on each other, that made tay feel some type of way but he still needs time to figure it out. how can he just say he like new without really knowing it himself? it would hurt him way more getting together with him and then breaking up than just saying he doesn't like him, because tay wasn't sure.

"....i guess so..." new mumbled.

tay took new in his arms hugging him tightly.
since new has never been in a relationship before, even hugging made him blush.

tay likes to be the responsible , the one that makes the younger feel safe and cuddle with the person.

now it was just time for the figuring out part. but today was the day for new to go back home, tomorrow was a working day for him and he had to wake up early.

"i won't update anything about us on my instagram anymore, until things settles down" tay said when it was time for new to leave, he was putting his jacket and shoes on. relieved of what tay just said he put on a soft smile nodding.

"i still owe you a favour for this" he added

"yeah can't forget about that!"

"so, what do you want?"

"hmmm..."
"i'm not sure yet. i'll tell you later" he said .

tays friend had left his car right outside the house,.
it was colder than yesterday, minus degrees.

"look!" tay breathed out showing how cold it was .

"woow"
"i hope it snows a lot"

(I KNOW THAILAND IS A COUNTRY WHERE SNOW DOESNT EXIST BUT LETS NOT RUIN THIS OK)

"mee too! we could build snowmans together and have snowball war!" tay cheered.