24

tay once again made his way to the shop new was working at. but this time something was different, the conversation they had yesterday made tays heart all crazy, seeing news cute little smiles and giggles. this was a confirmation tay had been waiting for since the confession. he had to be 100% sure before going into a official relationship.

"hello" tay approached the cashier, tay, to order

"hi"
"what do you want today?" he asked smiling

"hmm"
"i think i want you today" he said smiling proudly over his seductive reply.

his heart couldn't resist skipping a beat, making his cheeks pink and giving him a small smile on the face.

"are you sure you want me? there's no going back if you choose me" new said playing along hoping this wasn't just a joke.

tay moves his head closer to news face, the only thing that made it impossible for him to even think about kissing new was the desk in between them.

he stared deeply into his eyes before replying
"can i have you already?"

new was too shy to stand still, he backed with two or three steps taking deep breaths
is this really happening
he was not expecting him to actually be serious.

"uh.."
"you can have me...later"
"ITS WORK TIME RIGHT NOW" he said

tay laughed at new panicking and blushing.
his pink cheeks were glowing

"alright" he walked to a table waiting for new to have his break which was in about 20 minutes.
this is the first and only time new doesn't want time to go faster. new thought he was all rough but having someone tougher than himself makes him weak, shy and just panicking. it's totally different from when they were texting on instagram.

being in a relationship for the first time is special for new. he's actually that type of person that really likes cuddles and warmth. but judging by the looks of new not a lot people would guess that.

"break already?" tay asked putting his phone aside as new, forcefully, slowly walked to the table.

"yeah i thought the time went fast too uheh" he said taking a seat.

"why so nervous" tay teased
"you really have two sides, talking on insta felt like you'd beat me up the first time we met" he laughed

"i don't know............"
"or uhh you know how people say that others can change you? well....i guess that's kinda what happened"

if expressing 'uwu' in reality is possible then that's the description of how tays reaction was.

"cute"

new shyly lowered his head to hide his once again pink red ish cheeks.

"newwwie ~ you told me i could have you later, this is later" tay said

"what made you change so fast," new asked not completely believing it.

"i never thought i didn't like you, i just wasn't sure if i REALLY liked you. it would be mean if i said i loved you and then didn't"
"i just wanted to be sure so i wouldn't hurt you"
"and now i am sure! you really made me realise how much i love hearing you laugh and seeing you smile and blush" tay said smiling brightly. his love for new was something he himself hasn't experienced in years. true love.

"........you do?................"

"i do!"
"can i...call you my boyfriend now?" he asked with such a sweet tone that anyone would fall for him at the spot.

"is that even necessary to ask" new almost mumbled

"little louder please" tay asked smiling, he knew exactly what new said he just wanted to hear it again and again.

"i said is that even necessary to ask" he said a little louder

"not the answer i want!" tay fake sulked

"fine"
"you can"

"you can what?" he laughed softly

"you can call me your boyfriend!!" new gave up . but after saying you can call me your boyfriend made him feel some type of way. new was this handsome mans boyfriend.

B O Y F R I E ND

do i have to repeat for y'all.

B O Y F R I E N D

"i gotta go back to work" new said hurriedly as it was getting too awkward. new doesn't know how to act around tay, he's been acting like a friend the whole time changing it now will be weird for some time.

as soon as tay left new got a text message om his phone

"i'll pick you up after work:)"
it said.