13

it was an early monday morning in mid october
when tay entered the coffee shop called 'latté' for the first time in his whole life. he lied about going there everyday he just wanted it to seem natural because he wanted to meet new.

after knowing new for a while he kind of feels attached to him, like there's something special between them.

and as he stepped in the first one his eyes sees is new, the cashier. his brown hair was messy and he wore a tired smile on his face as he received the money of the buyer. after all it's early in the morning and new definitely wasn't that kind of person to be energetic at 8am.

as handsome in real life as i thought

tay was not going to lie about the fact that new really was beautiful.

tay let a little smile out as he approached new and it took a few seconds before he recognised tay
"hel-"
"no way"
"of course you're here"

"of course" tay smiled teasingly
"here to meet my boyfriend"

"SHHHHH!" new covered his mouth
"you really love making trouble for me huh?"

but tay only laughed.

"move there's a customer behind you" new said and pointed. there was a short girl with black hair and round cute glasses

"you're together...?" she heard their conversation earlier

"no"
"yes"

her head went back and forth not knowing who to believe.

"i love gay people so don't be shy about it!!" she said

she's one of those .....

"here's my insta, follow him too!" tay said happily giving away their instas, although new didn't want to but tay refused to listen.
the girl walked away after taking a picture with tay totally forgetting about her coffee.

"seriously?" this time was no joke and new actually got mad.
"you realise she's one of these crazy bl fans? what will i do now that they know where i work?"

(in crazy bl fans i mean stalking ones heh)

"i-"

"can you please just leave instead, i have work to do" he said and tay obeyed and moved out of the way for the next customer to get their coffee.

tay felt bad and stupid so he just decided to leave like new told him to.

truthfully new didn't really get mad about the girl knowing where he works, he was more unconsciously mad that tay was lying about everything, nothing was real? does he only want this for fame?

this is a reason why new doesn't wanna show him that he actually wants to be his friend.

fuck what is he doing to me
the rest of the day new couldn't stop thinking about his words to tay, what if the girl wasn't that type of girl as he thought she was? and he just got mad at tay for no reason?? after all new agreed to do this with tay so why's he so mad about it