Chapter 59

Christina's pov

I walked out of the Uber and put my backpack on. I thanked the driver before walking up to the door.

I knocked a couple times before a pregnant girl opened the door. She was pretty. Blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect skin. Her hair was wavy and fell just above her chest. She was beautiful.

"I'm here to see Corbyn." I said

"One sec. Corbyn? Hunny! It's for you!" The girl said before a couple seconds later Corbyn walked up to the door.

"Excuse me Babe." He said before walking outside and closing the door behind him. "What're you doing here?" He asked annoyed

"I came to see you guys."

"No! You don't deserve to see Izzy! She has been waiting everyday to see you for the past five years Christina. You practically left us! I have raised that little girl all by myself." He said angrily.

"I know but I'm here now."

"No! You don't get to see her! You abandoned us! Every time you would hang up the phone she would cry because she wanted to see you but you were way too fucking busy for us! Izzy doesn't want to see you! She has a new mother who actually wants her and she's about to get a little brother so if I were you I'd leave now." He said before walking back in the house and slamming the door on my face.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I started the walk to Naveah's house.

Once I made it I knocked on the door before Zach answered it, holding a little girl on his hip. Probably Sofia.

He looked at me for a second. "Corbyn didn't wanna see you huh?" He said

"How'd you know?" I asked

"You're crying and Corbyn is on the phone with Naveah about it." He said making me nod.

"Is it true? That Izzy doesn't wanna see me? And she has a new mom?" I asked making him nod.

"He waited four whole years for you Christina. Izzy waited four whole years. And now that he has someone new that loves him and cherishes him deeply, you can't just show up out of nowhere and expect to take them both back. His girlfriend Abby is way more of a mother to Izzy the whole year she's been with Corbyn, than you've been these past five years." Zach said

I nodded, defeated.

"Can I at least come in?" I asked

He hesitated before nodding and backing up, gesturing for me to come inside.

I walked in and he closed the door behind us.

"Why don't you go play with Aria ok?" He said putting the little girl on the ground to walk into the living room where Aria was playing with toys.

"Zach? Have you seen my ripped jeans?" Naveah asked walking downstairs with a towel on and her phone to her ear.

She stopped in her tracks when she saw me.

"You were right corbs. I owe you ten bucks." She said, making direct eye contact with me.

I rolled my eyes and she sighed before waving me to follow her.

I walked upstairs and followed her into a room, obviously her bedroom. Daniel looked at me, waved, then walked out.

"Shit! Zach never answered my question. I'll call you back corbs." Naveah said before hanging up the phone and sticking her head out the doorway.

Naveah's pov

"Zach! My ripped jeans! Can you please find them? Or do you know where they are?" I yelled