Naveah

Naveah_marie- you have no fucking idea how much I love you Daniel James

Naveah_marie- you have no fucking idea how much I love you Daniel James. You have done so much for me and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and become Naveah Seavey. 💛💍 #futureseavey

Keriseavey- OMG I can't wait!! I'll see you guys very soon!

User28- fucking whore

Beautychickee- congrats momma!! I'm so happy for you

Lillian_stone_- welcome to the club girlfriend!

Gabrielagonzalez- hey! I'm in that club too!

Naveah's pov

I was sitting on my phone with Lillian while she breastfed Madilyn.

Brianna was sitting on the floor playing with her dolls.

"What the hell!?" Lillian yelled making me jump and drop my phone straight on my ankle bone.

"What the hell lill!?" I asked

"Gabbie and Jack are getting married!!??" She asked

I looked at her with my mouth open and my eyes wide.

She unlatched Madilyn and put her boob away and I picked Brianna up.

We both slipped on our shoes and went to the car.

She strapped Madilyn in and I buckled Brianna in.

I got in the driver side and Lillian got in the passenger seat. I started the car and backed outta the driveway, quickly driving to Gabbie and Jack's apartment.

Once we made it we grabbed the girls and walked inside, going in the elevator and going up.

Once we made it we walked down the hall and to Gabbie's apartment.

Instead on knocking I walked in, not expecting anything.

Once I saw everything I quickly shoved Brianna's face into my shoulder.

"Oh shit!" Jack said standing up and covering himself with a pillow.

"Aren't you supposed to be at rehearsals?" I asked

"I called in sick." He said

"You horny fucker! Go get dressed! Gabs I've seen it before you'll be fine." I said and she laughed before standing up and walking to their room nonchalantly.

"I've seen it all too Jack." I said but he still walked backwards with the pillow still covering himself.

Lillian and I laughed at each other before going to the other couch and sitting down.

Brianna layed down on my torso and placed her head on my chest.

She ended up falling asleep. That's how she falls asleep, she likes listening to my heartbeat and she really likes the human contact.

I rubbed her back before standing up and walking to lavenders room where she was taking a nap also. I walked to the small playpen on the other side of the room and layed her down.

I then caressed her cheek a tiny bit before going to lavender and kissing her head.

I then walked out of the room and sat down next to Lillian who was rocking Madilyn's carrier with her foot as she slept soundly.

Jack and Gabbie walked out and Jack being Jack sat down on my lap and Gabbie sat on the part of the couch where they weren't doing it on.

"So, how come you guys are here?" Jack asked

"Well! Gabbie!! We saw your comment and now we wanna know if it's true and oh my god it is!" I said grabbing her hand to admire the beautiful ring on her left ring finger.

"Oh I'm so happy!!" I said and kissed her hand

Lillian hugged her and we all just kinda talked until both the girls woke up.

-time skip-

I got home with Brianna in my arms. I set my bag on the floor and put my keys on the little desk we have on the wall to the left of the front door.

I then took my shoes off and put them on the shelf that's on the little desk thing.

"Daniel? Zach?" I yelled through the house while setting Brianna in her high chair.

"I'm here." Zach said from his room

I walked over from the kitchen and knocked on the door.

"Hey Zach? Are you hungry?" I asked

"N-no! I'm fine!" He said

"Are you sure?" I asked

He opened the door and had tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Zachary! What happened!?" I asked pulling him into my arms, letting him sob into my shoulder.

"Why does no girl love me!? They always use me!!" He sobbed

"Zachary Dean. You just haven't found the right one yet bubba. I promise you she's out there. Now..." I said pulling away and placing my hands on his cheeks. "What made you think this?" I asked

"I was talking to this girl and she was so nice and we wanted to meet up so I went to the grove to meet her and she ran up asking if I was Zach Herron with a bunch of her friends. And then when I asked her what she was doing she yelled at me and told me that she didn't know me, it was just her friends that did. And then she tried to talk to me after and tried to apologize and she yelled at me when I told her I didn't wanna talk anymore." He said

"You know what!? Freak that girl! We don't need her! She can go live her selfish little life without you! We will find you the perfect girl ok?" I said and he nodded before hugging me

-another time skip-

Brianna is sleeping. Zach and I were watching a movie on the couch when Daniel walked in, hammered as fuck.

"I know you did not drive home Daniel James!" I said standing up

"Of course I did!" He slurred horribly

"I'm gonna kill you!" I said putting my hand up and closing my eyes in frustration

"Daniel! Didn't you promise not to ever drink again after that night?" Zach asked standing up

"Fuck that! Drinking is fun!" He slurred even more, almost falling because he couldn't balance

"I literally can't believe that you just gave up almost two years of sobriety, the promise you made just fucking broken!" I said angrily

"Who took you drinking!?" I asked getting angry

"Who do you think!? He's the only legal one in our group!"

"Ugh god fucking damnit Daniel! If you come home drunk ever again you're not gonna have a house, or a wife to come home to!!" I yelled before shoving him and stomping upstairs.

I walked into Brianna's room and gently picked her up, carrying her towards my room.

Daniel was trying to stumble up the stairs.

I put my finger up and gave him a death stare. Zach walked over and helped him back downstairs.

I carried Brianna to my room and layed down with her next to me, cuddled closely to my body.

I kissed her head and placed my forehead against her head and closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep.