"He's more handsome than me and I have to take him to the doctor." I told him.

"Why?"

"He won't stop crying as you hear."

"I'll come with you Hyung." He said, standing up.

"Okay, let's go." I said, grabbing my keys and walked out of the room with Namjoon following behind. We walked to the elevator and went inside then pressed the button for the lobby. The elevator soon arrived at the lobby and we walked out then went outside. Namjoon called for a taxi and one pulled up in front of us. We got inside and buckled up, with me holding onto Y/S/N tightly.

15 minutes later

We soon arrived at the hospital and went inside after paying the driver. We walked to the front desk and told the receptionist then we sat down and waited to be called.

5 minutes later

We were soon called and we stood up then followed the nurse. We were led to a room and sat down on the exam table with Y/S/N in my lap. A doctor walked inside and sat down.

"Okay, what seems to be the problem?" He asked.

"Y/S/N can't seem to stop crying and his father fed him and changed him and all the others but he's crying." I told the doctor.

"Okay, I'll take a look at him." The doctor said, standing up and walking towards him. Once he got in front of us, he started examining him.

5 minutes later

The doctor soon finished examining him and sat back down. He then looked at us and started talking.

"He may have a diaper rash, did you notice any kind of discoloring like redness?" He asked me.

"Is it alright if I call his father and ask him?" I asked the doctor.

"Yeah go on ahead." He answered. I pulled my phone out and called Jungkook. The phone rang two times then he picked up.

"Hello?" He answered.
"Hi Jungkook." I said.
"Hi Hyung, what's wrong with him?"
"The doctor thinks it may be a diaper rash, did you see any redness when you were changing him?" I asked, putting him on speaker phone.
"A little bit."

"Yeah it sounds like a diaper rash, is it alright if I take a look?" The doctor asked Jungkook.

"Yeah of course you can." Jungkook answered the doctor.

"Okay, thank you." The doctor said, holding him.

"I'm going to let you go and I'll tell you more when I get back." I told Jungkook.
"Thank you Hyung, I'll see you when you get back." He said, hanging up.

The doctor started looking to see the redness on Y/S/N upper thighs.

"It is a diaper rash." The doctor said, putting the diaper back on.

"What can we do for it?" I asked.

"You can use Vaseline, and also do frequent diaper changes to reduce the skin exposure to moisture." The doctor said.

"Okay thank you." I thanked him. We then left after doing what we needed to do and started going to the store to get more diapers and some Vaseline. After getting what we needed from the store, we started heading back to the hotel.

15 minutes later

We soon arrived at the hotel and went inside after paying the driver. We went into the elevator and pushed the button to go to our floor. The elevator soon stopped and we got out then I walked to Y/F/N's room and knocked on the door then waited for someone to open it. The door then opened and I saw Jungkook standing there.

"Welcome back Hyung." He said, letting me in.

"He does have a diaper rash and the doctor said to change his diaper frequently and to put Vaseline on the rash." I told him, while handing him Y/S/N.

"Thank you again Hyung." He thanked me.

"You don't have to thank me Jungkook, I'll help you with anything you need." I said, smiling. I then sat down in the living room while Jungkook went to change Y/S/N's diaper then put him in his crib. He walked into the living room and we started watching TV.

3 hours later

I looked at the time and decided I should head back to room to get ready for what we have to do in a few hours. So, I stood up and walked to the door, opening it. After Jungkook said goodbye, I walked out the door and closing it when I walked out. I started walking to my room and I soon arrived in front of the door. I unlocked the door then walked inside, walking to the living room and laid down. I decided to take a short nap before we have to leave. So, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

5 hours later

I was woken up from my nap by a knock on the door. I stood up and walked to the door then opened it, revealing my six members.

"Are you ready Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course I am." I said, walking out of the room and closing the door behind me. We started walking to the elevator and pushed the button to the lobby. Once we were at the lobby, we walked out of the building and started heading to where Eunwoo was keeping Y/N.
____________________________________
I'm going to continue this in the next chapter and the next chapter might be long as well, I don't know yet.

An Idol's Soulmate ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें