Chapter 3: Departure, 1st stop Roer

ابدأ من البداية

"S-Sharon, what are you doing here? " 
And yes, the person in front of me is other than Sharon Kreuger, also known as Herald of Death or, in short, Severing Chains, she is the servant of the Reinford family and associated with Ouroboros as Enforc...

"S-Sharon, what are you doing here? "

And yes, the person in front of me is other than Sharon Kreuger, also known as Herald of Death or, in short, Severing Chains, she is the servant of the Reinford family and associated with Ouroboros as Enforcer No. IX.

"I came to see my young master " She tell me with a smile

" You're real reason Sharon " I ask her

"I came to get you because someone would like to talk to you"

' I don't like where this story is going, but well, I can't refuse Sharon anything if she came to pick me up personally, it must be important. '

"I get it, I'm going with you"

"Then let's go Yuno-sama, this way "

Then I start following the Maid and we head towards the Reinford tower, walking around the streets I notice that some buildings have television screens all over the city, it is one of the inventions that I introduced into this world, television, and camera, I have registered these inventions and many others like the smartphone under a false name thanks to Alisa's grandfather, Gwyn Reinford before he was ejected from his status as president of the Reinford group.

It's himself who received me that day, it was also at that time that I met Alisa at first she was shy and suspicious of me but over time we became friends and she comes to visit me in my workshop that Gwyn gift me when I am visiting Roer.

"How is Alisa since the last time we saw each other?

"She's doing very well, she's always wondering when you were going to visit her."

"I had a lot to finish at home and right now I'm on a trip, now that I think about it how did you know I'd be at the station today, I didn't tell anyone"

"Fufu, the instinct of a maid"

"A maid's instinct, what does that mean?

Arriving in the lobby of the Reinford Tower many people stared at me and Sharon and then we took an elevator that took us to the Reinford family's Penthouse at the top of the tower

"Welcome"

"Um" I walk into the room and to tell you the truth it's really spacious Sharon leads me to the living room and asks me to sit on one of the two sofas in the middle is a coffee table

"Please wait a moment, the person who wants to meet you will arrive, any moment now"

"Understood"

While I wait I take a notebook and pencil out of my inventory and start scribbling some ideas about an invention I'm working on like a new model of an orbal motorcycle, or a new orbal gun modified to use my demonic energy, of course, I write everything in Japanese and not in Zumerian just to be precocious.

Meanwhile, Sharon comes back with a cart with tea and then put a teacup on the table in front of me and filled it with tea, after serving me she stands behind me waiting

"Go ahead"

"Thank you" I answer her by taking the cup and then taking a sip.

"Aaah, your tea is still as good as ever Sharon"

"Thank you for the compliment, Yuno-kun"

As described in the game Sharon plays the role of the older sister who supports and cares for Alisa like her little sister, As for me she see like her little brother that she can take care of and love by serving me as best she can.

Even today I don't know why she seam to like me so much

At that moment the elevator doors open and the person leaving is none other than Irina Reinford, the current president of the group and Alisa's mother.