"OK OK i won't move" I froze.

I can't believe this is freaking happening to me!

While the robber was over there having an inner monologue I was able to see him better.

He was wearing black pants with holes in them, a black hoodie, and a ski mask covering his face. The knife he had was a little pocket knife that you attach to a key-chain.

While I was thinking about how to get out of this situation, the robber had decided what to do with me.

He stepped closer to me, "If you don't have any money, then there's something else I can get out of you".

I started trembling. "W-what are you gonna do?"

"What do you think" I could here the smile in his voice.

He pinned me to the wall, one hand with the knife against my throat and the other groping my thigh.

Damn pervert, I am not gonna let this guy rape me!

"I don't care if you have a knife or whatever, I'm not gonna sit still and let you do this to me" I said.

"Oh yes you are" he waved the knife in front of my face.

"Cut me then" I said boldly.

He didn't say anything for a moment, "OK" he finally said.

I felt the blade run across my neck, and the warm blood spill out.

He really cut me!

I started screaming at the top of my lungs.

He backhanded me quickly and i fell to the ground.

"Scream again and I'll start cuttin your limbs off" He threatened.

That shut me up.

He climbed on top of me, and tried to yank open my jacket with his free hand.

I was thanking god I had worn so many layers of clothes ( a big jacket, a hoodie underneath, a sweater under that, and jeans).

While he was trying to get my clothes off, I slowly inched my hand toward the knife.

He was down to my hoodie and soon my shirt.

He ripped by shirt down the middle exposing my bra. He tugged at the buttons on my pants.

There's nothing i can do. I can either get rapped or die. I choose death.

"NO! NO! NO!" I screamed.

I heard a gasp and the attacker stopped moving. I felt something warm dripping over me. The metallic smell was so strong i felt like throwing up.

He collapsed on top of me, I waited a minute and he didn't move. I quickly pushed him off of me.

I-I was saved?

I looked at the blood that covered me then I looked up and Skole was standing there. His hand was in the shape of a claw, with blood dripping from them.

Skole s-saved me?

I started shaking violently. That guy was about to rape and/or kill me. Tears streamed down my face, and i was surprised to see them.

Skole was suddenly crouched down in front of me.

"I'm sorry i yelled at you, and did that to your face" he said.

I was so shocked by the apology the tears stopped. I starred at him in shock. I was speechless.

I didn't know what to say, so I just bent my head down.

I noticed my shirt was open so i tried to button my jacket up but my hands were shaking to violently to do even that.

Skole reached over and grabbed my hands. I flinched back, but he started buttoning up my jacket silently.

This was a surprisingly personal moment.

"Why are you doing this for me?" I asked.

"Because you were hurt" he answered bluntly. He finished buttoning it up and dropped his hands.

I remembered the cut on my neck and put my hands to it, it stopped bleeding but there was a dull pain. The pain from that cut didn't come close to the pain in my heart.

After a few minutes of breathing i looked aver at my attacker, who was dead.

"I guess he's dead" I said.

"He deserved worse than death" Skole said coldly.

I din't feel sorry for him at all, I agree with skole he deserved it.

I realized I hadn't said what I should have said first.

"Thank you for saving my life" I said graciously.

He looked at me, and I  looked him in the eye's. His face looked strained, and his eye's were filled with pain.

Skole was actually worried about me.

"I should have gotten here faster" He said in a pained voice.

"How did you find me anyway?" I asked.

"I heard you screaming, We wolf's have incredible hearing. I ran here as fast as i could in this human form" He said.

"Thank god you came, or else....." My voice trailed off.

His face darkened.

I tried to stand up but my legs were trembling too bad for me to even stand. Skole caught me before I fell to the ground.

"I'll carry you back" he said scooping me into his arms.

I didn't notice how cold I was until I felt his warm skin. I was actually comfortable being in his arms, right now at least.

"Why did you come to save me, I thought you hated me?" I asked as he carried me  me down the street.

He didn't answer, I guess he was thinking.

"Is it because I'm your slave?" I whispered.

"No... the moment I heard you scream I didn't think about anything else, I just knew I had to get to you. And when I saw that filth on top of you my first instinct was to kill him, I didn't even think about it" He replied anger on the edge of his voice.

"I don't hate you, I just can't control my temper. Making you my slave was just a way to manipulate you because I thought it would be fun. But then I realized I was pulling you deeper into my world and I can't do that" He looked at me.

"What are you saying?" I looked up at him.

"I'm setting you free. Your not my slave anymore"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't b writing 4 a while cuz exams are cumming up and sadly I have 2 study.