Chapter 49

I finally arrived at home and parked my car. I got out and made my way into our house. Once I entered our home, I was immediately greeted with a warm feel and the lavender scent that Y/N loves so much.

I hung my jacket and placed the car keys down then I immediately got tackled into a hug from Y/N. She jumps onto me and wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"Welcome home babe" She said with a smile.

"How was work?" She asked.

"It was horrible" I said, causing her to laugh sweetly.

"I have good news" She said.

"Yeah? And what is the good news?" I asked.

"I quit my job" She responds.

"But-"

"Shut up. I'm not done yet" She laughs.

"I quit my job because its better for me to stay at home and plus, I like surprising you when you arrive home" She said, smiling.

"Yeah, I like it when you jump and tackle me into a hug" I said in a jokey way.

"You're such a jerk" She smacks my chest a bit.

She gets off me and turns around, her hair moving with her head. My eyes moved down to her ass and I felt the need to grab her ass.

"Oh and um dinner is ready" She says, sweety.

"Wine or beer?" She asked, bending over and I got the best view ever.

I bit my bottom lip and walked closer to her.

"Wine..."