Chapter 13

We arrived at a abounded facility. I held my gun in my hand. I opened the door, cautiously walking as I checked every dark corner, in case a zombie wants to play Jack in a box. When it was safe, I signaled everyone in. I looked around and noticed Jake is slowly than usaul. Normally he is taking the lead but instead he is walking at the back of the team with he head down and his gun pointed to the floor. I walked to him.

" Jake I know that something is bothering you what is it?" I asked, he looked at me and shaked his head.

" Well I met my dad, actually he just saw him but I feel like, well actually I cant explain it and that kid he is holding could be my baby sister and I never knew about it" Jake tried explaining. I put my hand on his shoulder, trying to support him. He gave me a weak smile and walked away.

" Here is nothing, nothing at all" Chris yelled. I sighed and looked around.

"Hey Hunnington" I called, she answered the phone.

"Leon" she answered

"Hey, we arrived but here is nothing, no signs of life here" I told her

"What- wait where are you?" She asked

"We are here, the S.T.A.R.S abandoned facility" I answered.

" The B.S.A.A sent us here to resue hostages" I continued. She shook her head a no.

"Leon we-" She said before getting cut off. At that point I got the idea that it was an ambush. I ran to the group but it was too late. Someone throw a smoke grenade. I covered my eyes blindly walking around with my left hand stretched out. Suddenly everything felt cold

I woke up in a prison cell.

"Perfect" I thought. I climbed out of bed and walked slowly to the bars. I looked out and saw other prison cells, each containing one B.S.A.A member.

"Claire! Are you ok?!" I yelled from across the floor. Her face lit and ran to the bars

"Leon!" She smiled.

" I am fine,you?" She asked. I smiled as the others joined in on the conversation. I heard a loud beep and the bars slowly slid open. I walked out confused. I looked around, my cell opened but the rest didnt. I walked to the controll room and touched the door and it moved back. I sighed and turned around.

"Hey have any of you seen someone open this door" I asked. They remained silent and spoke.

"No" Claire spoke.

"Was there suppose to be someone there?" Chris asked. I cocked my head to the left and slowly walked in. Walking in, I spotted something shiny in the corner of my eye. I walked to it, it was a nine-oh-nine, fully loaded and a combat knife. A smile appeared on my face. Turning around I head to the controls and freed everyone. We regrouped and roamed the hallways until we heard, a sweet angel voice that giggled. We walked closer,coming to a door which lead to a room with Amy sitting and playing with a mysterious female. Claire knocked the door over and caught their attention. Amy smiled seeing us and the mysterious female disappeared. I grabbed and walked away.

"Hey, guys are we forgetting something?" Jake asked.

"No, dont think so" Chris answered.

"Yeah nevermind Albert" A voice continued. We turned around,finding Albert, chained to the floor, skirtless. I put Amy down and looked at Claire. She stood still, blushing, her face turning into a tomato.