Chapter 26

I woke up the sun shining bright as I rolled over and into Leons protective and caring arms. I smiled as the sun reveals his facial details like his dimples and the way his hair would shine. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes shined brightly and so did his smile. I felt completed and everything was perfect and I loved it.

"Morning beautiful" Leon spoke in his deep morning voice.

"Morning Leon" I smiled and trailed my fingers down his cheek. He closed his eyes and relaxed at my touch.

"I love it when you touch me. You have smooth skin" Leon states with his eyes closed. I smiled and moved closer to him. I got close and placed my forehead against his. He always had that manly scent and I'd always feel comfortable around him and safe, very safe. When I'm in his arms, all my problems disappear and I'd feel better, so much better.

"Leon. What do you see in me?" I asked. He opened his eyes and looked at me. 

"Well, I see a beautiful woman with a big kind heart, someone who is strong and independent and did I mention she is going to be my wife?" Leon said, joking at the end. I smiled at him.

"I'm glad, we met" I said, rubbing his cheek.

"Me too, ever since we got together, I felt happier and better" Leon stated. I smiled knowing he is happy and then it hit me. Everything is too perfect, everything feels fake and everything is almost happy and bright. I sat up and Leon watches me.

"What's wrong?" Leon asked and looked over my shoulder and looked at him.

"Everything is different. Everything is so perfect, I can't understand. It feels fake" I said and Leon sat up next to me.

"Maybe its time to learn the truth" Leon said as he placed his hand on my forehead and everything went white.