Chapter 18

Leon P.O.V

I walked forward, slowly and silently.

"Leon" Claire yelled at me. I looked deeper into the dark room. Its like some sort of torture room. We cautiously walked in and then my world went black.

I woke up chained to the floor. Next to me was Chris and Claire was on the opposite side. Before me stood a girl with black short hair with one blue streak in it. She wore complete black and had light blue eyes. She stood and watched us as she chuckled,rubbing her hands together.

"Stop!"A familiar voice shouted. Amy shouted with tears in her eyes.

"Why should I? Everything is in order and soon this world will be mine" She had evil laugh as Amy tried her to convince her to stop.

"You know I was just like you, trying to take over the world but it never really worked. I now know what people felt when they lose someone close to them."To my surprise Wesker spoke up. Everyone turned to him woth shock written all over their faces.

"Trix please stop!" Amy screamed at the top of her lungs. Trix turned around and walked to the door , laughing as she opened the door. Amber hit Trix with one blow to the head with a bat. Amy ran as fast as her tiny legs can carry her.

"Ok, so got Trix we just need to bring order once again" Amy turned from sad to serious in a matter of seconds.

"But how?" Amber seeming a bit interested.

"Well she is cybernetic, what if we change her when everything will go back to normal" Lara jumped out from behind the door.

"But we change her we nee-" Amy stated before Jane speed through the doors

"B.S.A.A hard drive" she ran to the group holding it in her right ran waving it in the air. I looked at Chris, who lookes puzzled. When I looked back at them everything turned white.

~A/N~
Sorry not publishing in a while. I got caught up in school. So see ya guys in the next chapter