can we skip the ring? Please?

Start from the beginning

"I think I need to leave," zayn said after some time, he wanted to make sure Harry's mom was out.

"it's late, I can't let you go out alone"

"I'm not a child harry I can take care of myself" zayn whispered.

"we'll talk about it after dinner" harry dismissed the convo, he just wanted some food right now, he knew zayn wants to stay.

Zayn just nodded the smell of food was making him even more hungry.

They both got out of bed, zayn borrowed some of Harry's clothes and they shuffled downstairs.

"oh finally, you've been sleeping for ages, do you feel better honey?" Anne turned to zayn and asked him.

"yes ma'am I'm fine now"

"You can call me Anne hon" she smiled and put some food in the boy's dishes.

After dinner, Anne got ready to go for her shift "boys don't forget you have school tomorrow don't stay up late" she kissed Harry's cheek and left.

"ok so I guess I'll leave too"

"Yeah... how about no? you'll stay here"

"look it's not even that late, I can call a cab" zayn took his phone out to call but harry snatched it out of his hand.

"Nope, first of all, we have to talk about last night and second you haven't done your math homework and I know you won't do it when you get home"

"but i-"

"don't even try... just bring your homework we'll talk when we want to sleep"

Zayn didn't protest, he wanted to stay and figure out why he is getting butterflies when harry touched him, talked to him or even looked at him.

After one hour of trying to solve math problems, zayn was back to his rude self.

"zayn look it's not that hard, just listen to me" harry tried again.

"You make it sound like I'm stupid! You are just shit at teaching!" he regretted cursing instantly but harry have had enough and he was in deep when he saw harry is looking at him too calmly like he knew exactly how to fix the problem.

Harry stood up from the couch and made his way upstairs, zayn was shocked he thought he would get punished like last time, he didn't know if he should feel relieved or not.

After 2 minutes harry came back with something in his both hands.

"what are those for?" zayn asked when he saw the black plastic thingy.

Harry just put them on the table and sat down "over my lap"

"no harry I'm old enough to curse! What makes you think that you can punish for it?"

Harry rolled his eyes "no zayn cursing at people is bad and you obviously don't know that I'm willing to teach you" he made a move to grab zayn's hand but he backed away.

"the thing I harry you are not my father or my boyfriend! You don't have any right to punish me, don't you dare to even touch me you pervert!"

"oh but zaynie that wasn't what you begged me to do last night, I'm sure you remember now" Harry said as he got closer to zayn "do you remember begging me to touch you? to kiss you? to make you cum? Do you remember how good I made you feel?" they lips brushed together, zayn was speechless, he wanted to protest more but it was like his mind went blank.

"s-so what? I-I had a lo-lot of one-nightstands" he stuttered, gazing at harry's lips.

"I believe that needs to stop too" Harry whispered as he laid zayn down on the couch.