can we skip the ring? Please?

Start from the beginning

"Alright honey let me know if you needed anything." And with that, she went back to get some much-needed sleep.

"let's get back in my room" Harry stood up and look down at zayn "come on"

Zayn's eyes were still glossy, he felt weak he didn't want to get up, he just looked up to harry, he didn't know how to say that he can't stand up, he just stared at harry.

"do you need help?" harry asked, gently.

"i-" he couldn't control the lump in his throat, he started sobbing not knowing how to ask for help.

Harry was shocked he just bent down and carried zayn to his room, Zayn didn't mean to cling on harry but he did, he hid his face on crook of Harry's neck, trying to get some comfort, harry put zayn down on the matters and sat in front of him, he didn't know why zayn was crying like that, he expected to get punched, not this.

"Why are you crying zayn? Let's talk about this, you are making yourself sick!" harry was worried for the boy, his face was red his hair was sticking to his forehead due amount of sweat, this was getting out of hand.

When Harry didn't get any answers he slowly rubbed zayn's back, out of nowhere zayn sat on his lap, hiding his face on harry's chest "I'm not gay" he whimpered.

"so that's the problem? Zayn look at me" zayn looked up from with innocent eyes, harry took his chin in his fingers "you are who you want to be, don't let the fear of what people might think change what you want to do, just do it, I'm sure you won't regret it"

"harry you d-don't know what y-you are talking ab-out, I can't be gay!" he stuttered, nuzzling his nose on harry's chest, Harry chuckled.

"you are too gay, it's unhidable" Harry mused.

"my friends.... They would hate me!"

"then they are not your friends, find new ones," Harry said simply.

"I can't! Oh god, they'll bully me! Yo-you can't tell anyone i-"

"zayn calm down I won't let that happen"

"heh, I bully you, you don't fight anyone"

"that's where you are wrong, I didn't want to fight you" Harry whispered as he laid zayn down and spooned him from behind, he didn't want see his reaction.

"what do you mean?" zayn asked, he didn't even fight harry he just tried to relax in his arms.

"why do you think you were my only bully?" Harry mumbled, closing his eyes.

"no way i-"

"let's just sleep, we slept at 5 last night, we have school tomorrow"

Harry did sleep very good cuz he finally got it out of his chest, but zayn was wide awake, tossing and turning, thinking of how he is gonna come out to his friends and his family, his last option was putting his head on harry's chest, listening to his heartbeat, it was like a lullaby, he was out within seconds.

Anne had her lunch alone when he saw the boys were sleeping so peacefully she thought they would wake up If they need anything but at 6 pm she wanted to eat dinner and leave for her shift at the hospital so she decided to wake the boys up to have dinner together.

she went upstairs and opened the door of Harry's bedroom, the two boys were still sleeping, she went to harry slowly shaking him awake.

"harry wake up baby" she whispered playing with Harry's curls.

"Hey mom, what time is it?" he rasped.

"6:15 honey, wake your friend up to have dinner"

Harry just nodded and fell back on the matters.