「DISCLAIMER+WARNING」

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

TRAILER
>INTRO<
PROLOGUE

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

D I S C L A I M ER

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

Everything that is written in this story is a work of fiction. Meaning, every action and scenarios did not happen nor took place in reality. The story's plot is purely fictional and is based on my imagination, and this doesn't represent BTS and other idols mentioned later on in this story in any way.

I do not own the idols mentioned in this story and their personalities in here will most likely be different from their real personality. I only own their personalities in this fanfiction and the plot. If you had read a story that's somehow similar to this plot then it's coincident. Any author can have a similar genre, but a different plot and vice versa.

This work should not be copied or transferred without the author's consent-though I highly doubt it will. Plagiarism is still a crime tho.

If any of you would notice spelling mistakes and grammar errors, please do not hesitate to tell me. I'm also open to any opinions and criticisms as long as they're in the right place and that we all can respect each other.

The additional characters such as the female protagonist do not exist. If there's a person you know who somehow has the same name as her, then everything is coincidental.

This FF will also have different perspectives such as third-person pov and first-person pov. This is a female protagonist/reader but if you feel uncomfortable with it feel free to use the pov that you're comfortable with.

If you ever need a friend or someone to talk to my chatbox is always open. Any love and support is highly appreciated :)))

┌──────── ∘°❉°∘ ────────┐

W A R N I N G

└──────── °∘❉∘° ────────┘

-drama
-romance
-mystery
-mafia au
-etc.

all rights reserved to © dionyjams

I recommend using dark mode :)

「Scroll up to continue」