Meanwhile, Kirishima's room.
>[9:02 PM]<

The redhead closed his door behind him, and in doing so, he touched his lower lip, reminiscing on the earlier situation. His eyes gave off a silent temptation to see you again. "I feel bad about the kiss between us.. She looked so uncomfortable.." He'd mutter as he turned off his lights, slowly proceeding to sit against his mattress.

Taking off his shirt, and then moving his phone out his pocket, Kirishima got himself comfortable within his personal space, but had glanced toward his device that he was in the midst of resting against his bedside. 

"Maybe I should get her number..."

Taking his eyes away, Kirishima laid his back against his bed with his phone, decidedly starting up a text with Midoriya.

You:
>Yo! You up?<

He stared at his screen for a while, but his eyes lit up as soon as he noticed that he read the message.

Midoriya is typing...

Midoriya:
>Yeah, I am. I'm just thinking about a few things... what's up?<

You
>This might be a weird question, but I wanna know if have [Y/N]'s number?<

You:
>I mean, you are childhood friends.<

He felt worried. Did he seem like a stalker? Misleading? What if it made it apparent that he was interested in you? The male' index finger tapped against his device with nervous sweats in attempts to calm himself, but simply made things worse for himself the moment he saw the other begin to type once more.

Midoriya:
>...<

Midoriya:
>...Do you want it?<

Huh? He was really willing to give it to him? Now regaining his confidence, his thumbs moved on it's own in an instant.

You:
>Yeah please. That'd be great.<

Hopeful that he was bound to do what he asked, an intent stare was kept locked onto his device, worsening by every passing second. And once he got the green-haired boy's response, his heart would've dropped instantly.

Midoriya:
>I don't have it.<

It read. He wasn't sure if he was telling a lie or the truth, for jealously had always been discreet. Eyebrows knitted together, he would sigh deeply as he now set his phone face-down  beside him, deciding to leave it on in case he received any new message. "I can always ask her tomorrow. It'll be a bit awkward though.." At least he had enough sense to know so.

Turning over and onto his side to face the wall, Kirishima laid there, eventually closing his eyes. With his consciousness slipping away, the male would've fallen asleep in only minutes.

Shifting onto his back, he faced the ceiling, mouth wide while he snored a bit obnoxiously, much to his dismay.
But being the light sleeper he was, Kirishima drowsily opened one of his eyes upon hearing something quite unfamiliar.

A thud.

His eyes took it's time to adjust to the steep darkness, and as soon as he could make out a figure standing within the mass of obscurity, he'd reach for his phone without any hesitation, shining that bright screen of his toward the towering entity.

The tension in him drained completely, and just as he showed the look of confusion, he inquired what was weighing on his mind. "Bakugou? What are you doing in here? I could've sworn my door was locked.." He expected his response shortly after, but no, there was nothing.

Kirishima brought his eyes away, looking behind him where he came to notice his closet had been parted slightly. The one who kept still finally moved, eyes on his phone where he could see the open conversation between him and Midoriya.

Looking back at the other, Kirishima locked his gaze, and it only took a minute for his friend to realize that one of his hands kept itself behind his back, confusing him even more. He tried to peer behind him, attempting to lift the atmosphere by his grin. "What's that? A present for me?"

Bakugou seemed to have flinched, while an oddly reformed look came across his face. His scowl delved into a grim line. He had realized that he wasn't taking the situation seriously.

Well, it was to be expected at least.

Once Kirishima's curiosity got the best of him, he stood up, phone in hand, and then turned the bright light over towards his side in yet another attempt to view what was hidden behind him. "Why are you being so quiet?"

The item behind his back budged even further behind his back, but getting Kirishima a little bit irritated, but what also subsided against his chest was concern. Bakugou lowered his eyelids, emanating a silent look of hatred.

Moving the item slowly, his hand around the handle could be spotted first. At first, the object could not be depicted, until a reflective glare bounced onto his face. He...

Was holding a knife.
[Chapter END]