"Yes!" Camilla said excitedly, "Have you seen it?"

"You pinned it on a light purple mid length dress with what looked like tiny ruffles in the front." Tracy replied.

Everyone was silent. Tracy began to feel uncomfortable as everyone stared at her.

"You just met my mom today." Jack said, "Mom was wearing that dress two days ago."

Tracy's brows furrowed, "Well I don't know. That's just what I saw when she hugged me."

"Oh? Well... That's great! I do remember wearing it with my purple dress. So must be there." Camilla said starting to walk off.

"Wait!" Reilly said, "I remember you wearing it that morning for breakfast but I don't remember seeing it at dinner."

"I don't think it was there at dinner either." Landon said.

"Why are you boys staring at my wife's clothes?" Alpha John growled possessively causing Reilly and Landon to flinch and squirm under his harsh gaze.

"Stop being silly." Camilla said smacking the Alpha's shoulder. He grabbed her hips pulling her to his chest, resting his head in the crook of her neck.

Roger looked at Tracy, "Interesting. Do you think you could find out what happened to the broach?"

"I don't know Grandpa." Tracy said, "It was weird. As soon as she hugged me I could see the broach laying on a vanity table or at least that's what I thought it was... I don't know if it's like a dream where you just know stuff but it's like all my focus was on the broach."

"Luna?" Roger said turning toward where Camilla stood with Alpha John, "Could you come here please?"

"Luna?" Tracy asked.

"It's what Alpha's mates are called. If the Alpha holds a King like position then the Luna would be his queen." Roger explained as Camilla approached, "Luna could Tracy try to see if she can locate your missing broach?"

"Certainly. I love that broach." Camilla said.

"Do you see anything?" Roger asked.

"Oh sorry." Tracy said as she realized that she should be concentrating. Closing her eyes, she could barely make out colors. Opening her eyes, she shook her head, "I can't make anything out."

"Try holding hands." Roger suggested.

Clasping hands Tracy closed her eyes and everything became clear. "I can see it again."

"Okay," Roger said feeling excited at this discovery, "Concentrate on the surroundings."

Tracy could see and describe the vanity table, the cream colored walls, and Camilla wearing the broach. Trying to look around the room was impossible since all of the focus seemed to be on the broach.