Daddys Poopy Cheese

Shrek woke up one day and he was very horny. He decided to go find donkey so he could take care of his problem. He went into the kitchen and find a note left by donkey. The note said, "I left to go get milk see. See you never!" Shrek sighed and went outside to trim his bushes.

"Hi Shrek" Evie said.

"Hi Evie! Do you mind helping me with my little problem" he said pointing to his dong.

"I have a girlfriend" evie said.

"Howdy cheese bags! Woahhhh Shrek you need some help over there bud" Jamie said.

"YES" Shrek yelled. Then they all ran upstairs and had some fun. But then someone rang the doorbell.

"I'll go check that out" Shrek said. He then ran downstairs and opened the door, and to his surprise it was Dallon Weekes. "Hi Daldo what can I do for you?" Shrek said.

"Yes could you guys shut the fuck up I can hear you all the way in Jamaica" Dallon stated. Then Shrek smacked him so hard his eyebrows flew into Brendon Uries coffee. Brendon was pissed because he needs his coffee in the morning baby. Then he thought he'd get another but he's too damn lazy so he called Jamie.

"Can you come to my house and make me coffee" Brendon said.

"No daddy" Jamie
said knowing it was no nut
November and he wanted to him to fail.

"Alright gonna go beat my meet cya later" Brendon said then hung up. Then Jenesis was being a bitch to Aydria so she exploded the whole world.

The end
Vote for part two