Chapter 13: Summer

It's time to make that phone call. "Hello?" "Hello does one Harry Potter live at this residence?" "Who's asking?" "I run the detention center for wayward wizards. It's basically a prison camp for young boys with magic to work without it. They are treated like prisoners. We took the idea of having them dig really big holes from one of your muggle movies. The headmaster of Hogwarts believes Harry and mostly you would benefit from this experience." "A detention camp? For how long?" "Two weeks every summer. We push their bodies past the point of exhaustion so they are more willing to obey and submit." "How much will this cost us?" "Absolutely nothing. It's been paid for until Harry comes of age, which in our world is age 17. At that point, he is no longer able to attend our camp for wayward boys as he will no longer be a boy." "So it's free and we won't have to see him for two weeks?" "Yes. We take them for two weeks right before the start of term. "How long is the maximum amount of time you can take him?" "Well if the school is willing to pay for it, all summer. Though the headmaster always pays if I suggest the child needs to be there for the summer." "Sign us up for two weeks. When will you come to get him?" "August 18th. Please have all his school things packed and ready as well as him when I arrive." "How will you arrive?" "I drive a red mini-cooper. We find it helps that they not even magically be brought to the camp as it has an adverse effect when they leave." "We'd rather him be back for August 18th" "Then I can pick him up August 4th and deposit him back to you on the 18th." "Sounds good. We'll tell the brat." "Yes that's usually helpful, but please tell him it's a summer camp as it's nearly impossible without magic to get them into the car if they know it's a detention camp." "Fine just don't be late." "I'll be there at 9 am on August 4th and he'll be back on August 18th at 5 pm." "Perfect. Goodbye." "Goodbye." You hang up. That went way too good.  You can't wait for Harry to get here. You've gotten him a whole closet full of new clothes, a new bed, and a dresser, and he's got his own bathroom too. You've even gotten him some good muggle foods and some Nutrition Potions too. Well, Severus got them for you meaning he made them for you. He did so willingly once you told him about Harry coming here for two weeks. You promised not to let Harry see him when he's here. Time to go get Harry, for two weeks of awesomeness here with you. You drive your red mini-copper to number four Privet drive and Harry comes out and loads his stuff with a smile. "Right this way young man. You get to go to summer camp." You wink at the Dursley's, then at Harry when you turn your back to the Dursley's. You notice bars on the bedroom window. You notice Harry is very malnourished, you rein in your anger and worry. 
"See you in two weeks." You drive him to your house. It's been a great two weeks. You're both sad when it's time to go back. You drive him back for 5 pm. You'd already hugged him goodbye. "I'll see you in two weeks, Harry." You squeeze his hand and he gets out.