"Then that means....the full moon is tonight!" Taehyung exclaimed trying to get up from his place only to be shot with a wave of pain all over his body.

"Don't move...you're still healing". Jungkook said pushing the older back to lay down on the bed.

"No...you don't understand I have to go right now". Taehyung said trying to get up again ignoring the pain.

"You need to stay in bed and heal". Jungkook states pushing the older back on the bed yet again.

He hated how stubborn the older was yet he was just as stubborn so there was really no winning in this situation.

"I can't". Taehyung growled his eyes shifting to their fiery red shade uncontrollably.

Jungkook didn't know why the older was acting like this but he definitely wasn't having it.

The older was hurt partly because of him and he felt like it was his responsibility to take care of him now.

"You are going to stay in bed and that's final". Jungkook said crossing his hands over his chest.

Taehyung knew he wouldn't be able to win this argument because with jungkook there really wasn't winning in any situation.

"Fine then You". He said pointing at jungkook "are going to leave". He continued looking the younger straight in the eyes.

Jungkook was pissed and confused and also a bit hurt. Why did Taehyung want him to leave? And that's when it hit him...

It was the full moon which only meant Taehyung would have to mark him. Because if he doesn't jungkook is going to go into heat and it definitely won't be pleasant.

(Jungkooks POV)

Did I want him to mark me? Wait a second am I crazy of coure I don't want him to mark me.

Then why am I disappointed...no I must be confused it's been a long week after all.

I don't like Taehyung and I definitely don't want him to mark me....or so I keep telling myself.

I have to admit I have had a crush on Taehyung for years...yet then he rejected me and all that love turned to hatred.

Could my feeling be changing again...

NO NOT A CHANCE. I hate and will always hate Kim Taehyung. Not only did he bully me for my whole life he also rejected me.

But then again.....NO

(3rd POV)

Everything was silent for a few minutes. Jungkook was still thinking while Taehyung just stared at him.

Taehyung knew he had feelings for the boy but he kept on denying them knowing the other hated him.

And he definitely couldn't blame the younger for hating him. That's why he couldn't mark him.

He didn't want to bond the younger to someone he hated. Even though it was going to hurt Taehyung and his wolf like hell...he was ready to take all the pain for the younger.

If only the younger knew and wasn't so stubborn.

"No". Jungkook suddenly said cutting Taehyungs train of thought along with the other two that were in the room.

"No?" Taehyung asked a bit confused at what the younger meant.

"No I'm not leaving. I'm staying and that's final". Jungkook started going out of the room to the living room leaving all three boys shocked.

Jungkook was playing a risky game and he knew that quite well. But what's wrong with adding a bit more spice to his life.

"JEON JUNGKOOK GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW". Jungkook was unfazed by Taehyungs yelling since he was expecting it.

He was actually expecting a lot more....and his expectations would be becoming reality in just a few hours.

(To be continued)

__________________________