the past

Flash back

Bryan P.O.V
Me and mommy were walking around the mall until I saw a piano.
"Mama! Can we go in there?" I asked.
"Sure honey!" She grabbed my hand and walked towards the music store. I saw violins, guitars, pianos, trumpets, celli, and a lot more! I wanted to get the violin!
"Mama can we but the violin?" I asked.
"Oh dear.... alright, as long as you do good in school." She said as she grabbed a violin and bought it. I can't wait to play it!

(6 years later)

I love playing the violin, But that's not the only instrument I play! I play the piano, the cello, and the trumpet! My parents wants me to do something better for my career. They hate the fact that I want to become a musician.
They say that I won't become successful with music......
I will show them that I will be successful in life with music!

(A few years)

I hate my parents..... they destroyed my instruments..... they burned it, they crushed it....All I wanted was to make them proud..... you know what... I will make them proud! I will become CEO of freddy fazbear pizzeria! Even though I don't want to..... No more playing music! Just focus on school and become CEO! I will just give up on music... my life career.

Flashback over

I heard someone playing the violin..... It was in the circus tent..... I went to check it out.... I saw freddy playing the violin, he was good at it too. I liked it a lot. It reminded me when I was younger..... Bryan focus! There's no time for music, focus on the taxes! Still....

This reminded me of the life that I really wanted.....