Chapter 8

AN

IM SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, BECAUSE OF THE CORONA VIRUS WE ARE ON LOCKDOWN HERE SO I HOPE U GUYS R OK. ENJOY!

"Hello, brother." Elijah said before bending down and pushing his hand through Klaus' chest, gripping his heart.

Klaus yelled in pain.

"In the name of our family, Niklaus-" Elijah was cut off.

"I didn't bury them at sea!" Klaus said, gasping in pain.

Elijah paused.

"What?" He said staring down at his brother.

"Their bodies are safe, if you kill me you'll never find them." Klaus said painfully.

"Elijah don't listen to him!" Stefan said desperately.

"I can take you to them, I give you my word brother." Klaus said desperately.

They knew that from the moment Klaus revealed that the rest of their siblings are alive, the tables have turned.

He promised Khalida that he would get her and he will. He gritted his teeth feeling his bones snapping while Elijah still grips his heart making him painfully immobile.

"Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie said, challenging Elijah.

"You'll die." He narrowed his eyes.

"I don't care." She grits. Elijah then looked at Stefan.

"I'm sorry." He said before swiftly grabbing Klaus and jumping up from the flames surrounding them.

"No!" Both Stefan and Bonnie yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you alright Ms. Mikaelson?" The maid asked Khalida softly touching her shoulder.

She has been waking up with different dreams lately, like seeing a blonde woman chanting with a familiar man, she has seen him in her past dreams. She also saw herself in a ball dancing with a handsome brunette man.

"Yes, just peachy." She said staring blankly, the maid gave her one last look before smiling and bowing.

The other maids silently brought her breakfast and beverages.

She then went in to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face

She then went in to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. She haven't heard from Klaus yet, it's giving her an uneasy feeling. Klaus calls in everyday before she sleeps and whenever she will take her meal.

She went back to her room to eat her breakfast, she was thinking of calling Klaus again but she changed her mind a moment later.

He would be back, he promised and he will keep that promise, besides if she were to chase him longer, it might take even more time for him to accomplish his tasks.

So even though she feels a little down-hearted, she kept her self busy and planned to go sight seeing.

"Sarah?" She called one of the maids.

"Yes, Ms. Mikaelson?" The maid appeared immediately looking at her expectantly.

"I wanna go sight seeing today and I need new clothes." She said.

"Ofcourse Ms." The maid bow and quickly walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mystic falls

Klaus slowly rolled off the ground, leaves and twigs around him.

"That was amazing." He claimed looking at his surroundings.

"You've been busy." Elijah said behind him.

"How long has it been?" Klaus said, slowly getting up from the ground.

"Almost 2 days, full moon came and went. You remained a wolf." Elijah stated.

"I can change at will then, that's good to know. I remember every single kill." Klaus smirked.

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your messes along the way." Elijah said handing him his jacket.

"Just like old times brother." Klaus grinned.

"You've had your fun, I believe we had a bargain." Elijah stated.

"Now what was it again? Oh yeah, I remember. You wish to be reunited with our family." Klaus said putting on his shoes.

He knew Elijah was anxious but he was even more. Khalida has been left alone for quiet some time now.

He promised her and now he can fulfill his part, Klaus almost felt giddy. He missed his little love than he think was possible.

Wait for me love, I'm coming for you.

With that thought he smirked and made their way back to Alaric's apartment. Everything is finally fallen to place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paris, France

Khalida was awed at the sight, Eiffel Tower is such a wonderful beauty. This is her first time in Paris and even though she felt disappointed that Klaus wasn't here and she was alone, she understood why.

She was enjoying herself so far, she ate crepes and bought cute little souvenirs. She even got a cute bracelet with the Eiffel Tower  charm on it.

They came in a good weather, Paris doesn't seem too hot right now. She can see different tourists taking pictures and trying gelatos, Khalida want to come back here again but she wants Klaus with her the next time she visits.

Suddenly her phone buzzed.

Klaus

Khalida felt her heart beat faster, after so many days he's finally calling, which could only mean one thing.

He's done and he will come and get her. She looked down and saw her phone still ringing and answered it.

"Hello? Nik?" She said slightly nervous.

"Hello, love." She almost melted at hearing his voice.

"Hi, are you ok?" She said shyly and worried at the same time. Khalida heard him laugh.

"I'm fine sweetheart, I've missed you. So much." Klaus said in a lowered voice.

She felt giddy and her face obviously flushed.

"I-I missed you too, so much." She sounded as if she's going to cry.

Klaus sighed.

"I'm sorry if I made you wait, love but I'm done now and I am coming to get you. You can tell me all you've done when I come there to take you." He said, Khalida is beaming.

She couldn't wait.

AN

IK SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY BUT I HOPE U ENJOY IT...