Part 1 : Listening in

Hehe the endangered creature known as the Berry iz here~ bringing another fanfic~ it's a kaichi fanfic filled with humour?.... Well hehe anyway this will be in third person~ unlike my other fanfics~ takes place in season 1 reason= cuz I can!
;3 hehe~ my first ever two shot~ usually I write full stories with plots hehe

It was another day for team Q4 and the gang, they had finished all their battles in today's tournament, they had won their first two matches with Kamui and Misaki to thank for their victory, thankfully Kai did not need to attend the fights.

The brunette had been secretly taking care of a certain small blue haired boy, said boy had suddenly become unwell. The brunette was glad that the other members of team Q4 were busy being fussed over by Nitta Shin, the manager for team Q4.

"Hey Misaki-San, we should go see how Onii-San is doing, I feel kinda bad about celebrating without him..."

Kamui sighed slightly unhappy, the black haired boy looked up to Aichi as if he was a true brother, he may have only pretended at first to get close to his sister, however eventually the two became great teammates and friends.

"Yeah, it's too bad Aichi got sick, hopefully he gets better soon."

The lavender haired girl agreed, so the two teammates and friends walked together towards the infirmary where Aichi was being looked after by Kai. In truth, the both of them thought it was very unlike Kai to look over someone willingly.

"Ahh Kai... Kun..."

The two teens froze outside of the door to the infirmary and looked at the door with confusion towards the soft cry that with no doubt belonged to their blue haired friend Aichi.

"Shhh, it'll be over soon"

They heard Kai soothe in a warm and caring voice, they could also hear creaking and slight pants that they couldn't identify who they belonged to.
Kamui looked at Misaki, his red eyes were wide in shock that was returned by Misaki's own eyes also filled with shock.

"What are they doing...?"

The black haired boy whispered softly to the blue eyed girl standing with him. She answered his question with a slight blush as they listened in on Aichi and Kai.

"Ah.. No it hurts... Kai-kun... Please stop...."

Aichi cried out once again, the two teens were blushing deeply as they continued to listen.

"Mmm Aichi... You're so tight here..."

Kai hummed.

"KAI-KUUUUUUN!"

Aichi sounded as if he was in a lot of pain, the two listening in wanted to help, however they didn't want to see what was happening.

"It's okay Aichi... Relax, the pain will go away soon. You've just got to trust me"

Kai continued to soothe Aichi, hearing such kind words come out of Kai's mouth greatly confused Kamui, he had always thought of Kai as a huge jerk who cared about nobody, yet he was saying such kind words towards Aichi.

"Kai-kun... It hurts still...."

Aichi whimpered, however his whimpering was cut off shortly after speaking by a huge sigh.

"Heh, I told you it would feel great after a while"

"Mmmm Kai-kun... It feels so good..."

Kamui wanted to leave, he didn't want to think of the person he looked up to like that, however the black haired teen was unable to remove himself from the door.

"This is nothing Aichi, I can make you feel even better than this"

Kai purred as they heard Aichi gasp in surprise.

"Kai-kun!"

"Shhh, I'm just spreading you out so you can feel more pleasure Aichi"

"But this is so embarrassing..."

"Heh too bad I'll embarrass you as much as I desire Aichi"

"K-KAI!"

Aichi stammered on the other side of the door, his friends were leaning closer. Misaki and Kamui both were now leaning with their ears on the door towards the infirmary, eager to find out what their friends, well in their case friend and Kai were doing.

The two of them jumped when they heard a loud bang, as if one of them fell on the ground. Worried for his friend that he looked up to like a brother, Kamui swung open the infirmary's white door and stepped inside. His red eyes went wide in shock,Kai and Aichi were behind one of the infirmary's beige and grey beds, Kai was overtop and Aichi was half hidden behind the beds.

The blue haired boy's face seemed flushed and exhausted, however his sapphire eyes expressed complete shock. Kai looked away and did his usual tch.

Misaki peeked in and her face turned a slight shade of pink at the sight of Kai overtop of Aichi, she backed away slowly out of the infirmary with her lavender eyes covering her blue eyes, the poor girl had no idea how to react in a situation like this. So of course she did the most simple solution to just walk away and forget what she had seen.

The red eyed boy blinked a few times as he tried to find words to say, he wished that he had also walked away like Misaki had done.

"Sooo uhh... It seems you're feeling better Aichi Onii-San... I'll leave you two be and leave..."

Kamui struggled to speak, for he was still in shock of seeing those two like that, sure the black haired boy had suspected Aichi to like guys but Kai? Never in his life had he expected him to swing that way, especially with Aichi who he seemed to dislike even though Aichi had greatly admired him.

"Y-yeah... Kamui why is your face red?"

Aichi asked, sending even more shock into the poor black haired teen's system, at the thought that Aichi didn't even know what he had been doing.

"Uhhh no reason... Well I'm going to see if manager needs any help with anything... So bye"

"Bye..."

A confused blue haired boy responded as he watched his energetic friend bolt out of the room, he tilted his head confused and looked into Kai's jade eyes wondering why his friends had acted so strangely.

Me: this is part one out of two completed~

Aichi: it's short, couldn't both parts be smushed into one?

Me: yeah but the next part is about what happened between you and Kai

Aichi: ah, I see

Me: Soooo.... What are ya thoughts about this part? :3