Chapter 26 Aunt Shui, Because of You

Seeing that she used such a dignified expression and statement to say such a thing, Shui Ruolan was shocked. She stretched out to reach Qin Wanru’s hand, took her to the stool nearby and sat down, she also sat down in the opposite side of Qin Wanru.

“Who wants to hurt you and your aunt?”

“Has Aunt Shui stopped to manage things outside and asked Qionghua not to report what happened outside to you ever since she committed to the family temple in the past few days?” Qin Wanru asked.

“She wanted to have some quiet time for a few days!” Shui Ruolan’s eyes started to wander.

“Aunt Shui should know about what happened between my big sister and Qi Tianyu. My sister wants to play up to the Duke Yong in the city, so my mother instigated Nanny Fang to tell me that I am the one that Qi Tianyu wants to marry, and asked me to agree. She also told me to hide it from Qi Tianyu, so he could be surprised when he lifted the curtain on my head when we were getting married!”

Qin Wanru said it calmly, as if she was talking about something of others. But the true meaning hid in the words made Shui Ruolan shocked.

She was not Qin Wanru as before, nor a child, so she could understand many things. “How··· how can it be? Qi Tianyu must like your sister. When they were together in the past, they were quite affectionate to each other. If you really marry to him, Qi Tianyu must hate you for the rest of his life!”

“Not just hate, they may ruin me forever.” Qin Wanru bowed her head slightly, and hooked her lips because of sarcasm. They had done it in the last life, and they succeeded.

“Then··· then what to do···” Shui Ruolan nervously stared at Qin Wanru, and said with trembled voice.

“I found something wrong, so I asked someone to smash the bridal sedan chair, and found the secret letters between my sister and Duke Yong, then Qi Tianyu believed in me. After the scene got worse, the two families could only break off the marital engagement!” Qin Wanru simply said.

Shui Ruolan finally felt relieved when she found that Qin Wanru was not really fooled. But she suddenly asked with a strange look, “Didn’t your father know about it?”

Shui Ruolan could tell that Mrs. Qin was not very good with Qin Wanru, whilst she was just a person who lived in the house of Ningyuan Army General.

“My father··· should know it too!” Qin Wanru lifted her head and looked at Shui Ruolan, biting her red lip slightly. “My father used to love me too, and he should have disagreed with such a thing, but he didn’t say anything this time when he looked at the actions of my mother and big sister.”

“Why?” Shui Ruolan’s face was full of anger. She felt that Qin Huaiyong was not such a person because they were raised up together since childhood. If they were not engaged respectively before, it should be Shui Ruolan who would marry to Qin Huaiyuan.

“Aunt Shui, because of you!” Qin Wanru looked at Shui Ruolan, wished to speak out but stopped on a second thought.

“Me?” Shui Ruolan was stunned for a moment, and did not understand.

“Do you think that things were too coincident? The letter sent by Duke Yong should arrive ten days ago, then something happened to you, and you entered the family temple. After that Nanny Fang agitated me to declare that I should be marrying, she also said that I was the one that Qi Tianyu really liked and wanted to marry. She told me to cry about it in front of grandma when my sister immediately came over and agreed, and my father just stood by and watched!”

Qin Wanru slowly said.

The voice of the girl was a little bit soft, and it seemed to be particularly clear in this sullen family temple. Every single word in the ear, sounded with some unspeakable loneliness.