Chapter 101 - 103

Chapter 101 The Suppressed Duo

Yujie and Qing Yue glanced at each other, and they didn’t understand!

“So she can handle everything when she has the opportunity to go out!” Qin Wanru smiled slightly, and her mouth curved.

The harder it was to go out, the more she really wanted to get all the things done. The big things needed Nanny Zhou to deal with, but the small things could let other little servants handle. Nanny Zhou couldn’t go out, but those little servants could.

Informing a person or finding a seller could be done by little servants!

When she heard that Madam Di wanted to send her back to her hometown, Madam Di must want to sell all the shops she had. Of course, she would also ask for help from her own family in the capital city.

“Yes, miss. I’ll go now!” Qin Wanru’s words immediately reminded Yujie, who smiled, respectfully saluted, and looked at Qin Wanru with admiration before she turned to find Nanny Duan.

Although the miss was younger than her, the miss was smart and could think of anything.

“Wait a minute. Qing Yue, after you go to Nanny Duan tell her, go back to the yard. I will go out with Yujie! Also, give Yujie a few purses which are used for rewarding people. We will use it later!” Qin Wanru suddenly called her.

Compared with Yujie, Qing Yue was more familiar with the people in the mansion.

The purses which were used to reward people were filled with silver. She suddenly remembered an important thing, which must be done before leaving Jiangzhou.

This was a big help for her in the future!

Calculating the time, that person should be in Jiangzhou right now!

“Miss, be careful then!” Qing Yue nodded and took a few purses out of her sleeve and handed it to Yujie. She said something again before leaving.

“Yujie, can you go up to this wall?” Qin Wanru looked up at the high wall around while narrowing her eyes. She left Yujie not just because Qing Yue was familiar with the people in the mansion.

“This… I am afraid it is a little difficult. Although I have great strength, I am afraid I can’t jump up to the wall!” Yujie looked up at the wall and estimated the height. She felt that it was very difficult for her to do that.

“What if the swing flies over, can you jump up then?” Qin Wanru touched her hand which was completely recovered. No more accidents!

“Miss, what is your plan?” Yujie looked at the wall and then Qin Wanru, and asked worriedly. Mingqiu Nun asked her to take care of the miss, and she should not let anything happen to the miss. Those big misses were quiet and steady. Why would she want to get up to the wall?

“I just want to go out shopping, and I don’t want people in the mansion to know.” Qin Wanru looked like it’s taken for granted. She had done this kind of things many times, and it was easy for her to say this.

“Is it dangerous?” Yujie was still worried.

“It won’t be dangerous. I’ll just hang around. Even if someone finds me, Qing Yue knows how to deal with it.” Qin Wanru laughed.

Qing Yue had been with her for so long and had long understood her thoughts, so Qing Yue just told her to be careful.

“Miss, how will you up?” Yujie was also smart enough to know that Qin Wanru had done such things many times in the past. She thought it should not be dangerous. She looked at the high wall and said.