10| convenience store

Sunday, 4pm

Hyejin POV

Okay, I'm freaking out.

Why?

Wooseok asked me to meet him at 5pm and I don't know why I feel so sensitive about what to wear.

I end up wearing this..

"Hyejin!" Hyeongjun shouted from the kitchen

I quickly run to the kitchen as soon as I hear him.

"A-are you going somewhere?" He asked.

"Yes, I need to go soon." I answer back, ruffling his hair.

"Awhh. But it's Sunday, we're supposed to go out for dinner today." He pouted, this is the first time I've forgotten and the first time in 5 years I don't have dinner with Hyeongjun on Sunday, I'm such an idiot.

Shall I just go out with Hyeongjun? But,, wooseok will then come find Hyeongjun and...

"I'm really sorry, I have to meet someone today, I'll buy something tasty next week!" I exclaim, I quickly run to my room and grab my bag and make my way to the convenience store, yes, wooseok asked me to meet him at a convenience store.

Out of all places, a convenience store; I slowly make my way there.

Wooseok POV

Yes, yes, I forgot about the convenience store and ended up sleeping till about 4pm, I just wear whatever was closest to me and grabbed a coat and made my way to the convenience store.

A few minutes later, I'm there and I see a small, petit figure standing, shaking her legs.

pfft. cute.

wait, what?

I go towards her and gently hit the side of her head which caused her to turn around.

"You came early." I stated.

"Huh? Oh yeah." Hyejin confusingly replied back.

"Why did you ask me to come here?" She asked.

Isn't it obvious?

"Well I don't want to go buy an expensive meal on a crybaby's sister so what else are we supposed to eat!" I exclaimed, smirking.

"Oh... right." She looked disappointed.

"Anyways. Go in, have a 1000 won ramen." I coldly say, she weakly smiles at me and we go into the store.

I go grab two ramens and tteokbokki and it only costs around 3500 won so I also bought some drinks and ate outside on the benches.

I see that we both take the same ramen, couple ramen?

I slightly blush.

oh gosh I'm blushing over ramen, what is wrong with me, do I actually like this idiot?

"You like spicy food?" I suddenly ask.

"Yeah, I guess." Hyejin replies.

"Let's eat." I announce, we grab our chopsticks and start eating, okay so, the ramen was SPICY but I'll look like an idiot drinking loads of water in front of the crybaby's sister. I mean look at her, she doesn't find it spicy and I'll look weak in front of her if I find this 'spicy'.

That makes no sense, ever since I met that girl nothing makes sense.

After a few minutes of silence, someone from the distance runs towards me and Hyejin.

And the voice belonged to someone I'm familiar with.

"NOONA! YOU... Y-YOU HANGED OUT WITH WOOSEOK INSTEAD OF ME?" He screamed, yes it's was Song Hyeongjun.

well this is getting interesting..

A/N: SORRY FOR THE TRASH and SHORT CHAPTER AND LONG UPDATE BUT I GUESS ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING :)