5| the popular girl

Hyejin POV

My alarm rings, AT DAMN 8:30AM, SCHOOL STARTS AT 9:00AM

OH GOD

I QUICKLY TAKE A QUICK SHOWER AND BRUSH MY TEETH AND PUT MY UNIFORM ON, grabbing my dirty bag.

I've never been late before, yikes.

I run to school today, the bus is too slow because of that elderly man that drives it, he needs to retire soon.

Yep I'm late, 9:15.

"Excuse me! You're late!" Someone from the left muttered, I look to my left, dang it, I've been caught by the school secretary.

"Name and class." He demanded.

"Song Hyejin, class 2-7." I reluctantly answer back, I give a huge sigh and walk into the building.

I sulked through the hallway and made my way up the stairs, then to my classroom.

I open the door and first thing I see is a smirking Wooseok, WHY DO I SEE HIM FIRST OUT OF ALL THE STUDENTS IN THE CLASS, HE'S AT THE VERY BACK ASWELL. I'm going literally crazy.

"Hyejin, I didn't expect this from you, you're late! Go to your seat." Miss Lim announced, I did so and Minhee waved at me, I waved at him back and gave him a stupid smile and he started to giggle at me, so this is the feeling, to have a friend.

I sit down and hang my bag on my chair and grab my textbook and pencil case. Abruptly, there was a kick on my chair, Kim Wooseok. It's Wooseok, I know it is.

"Crybaby's sister, looks like your late today, ha." He uttered, I didn't look back, well for the past days he's been here he has always been late. I can't face him still, I mean, at our first meeting he did exactly the same thing he did to me yesterday, yet I felt nothing then, but after getting to know him and he pinned me to the wall MY HEART WENT CRAZY. FOR THAT GUY! Never mind, my heart beats at anything, even at Hyeongjun and Minhee, just one of my habits I guess.

Time skip.

Lunch time.

THE BELL FINALLY RANGGGG!!
I haven't eaten breakfast so I was STARVING for lunch.

"Let's go!" Minhee exclaimed, I nodded back at him and he gave me an eye smile, i tucked my chair and grabbed my lunch card.

"Let me just go to the toilet." He quickly vocalised, he ran to the toilet and I just laughed at his steps.

"Hey!" I heard behind me, I look around and I see Minju, the school's most popular girl, she's so pretty and rich, she's a spoilt brat in my opinion but she's a natural beauty which can attack a guys heart in less than a moment, I envy her sometimes. In fact, she wasn't talking to me, she was walking towards Wooseok.

Minju never flirts with guys though..

"Hey! I'm Kim Minju! Do you want to join me at lunch?" Minju asked Wooseok, Wooseok looked at her solemnly and gave her a serious glare.

"Why not." He coldly answered.

"Let's go." She exclaimed, clinging onto his hand and skipping her way to the canteen, lots of guys were staring at them as they made there way through the corridor, they were all stares of envy and talks about how cute they looked together.

"Let's go!" An exclaim vocalised beHind  me, I turned around to see a smiling Minhee and he puts his hand around my shoulder and we make our way to the canteen.

Wooseok POV

This Kim Minju girl is pretty, like VERY pretty, one of the prettiest I've seen, however she s a bit to clingy. I mean the only reason I said yes to her was because seungwoo only talks about studying and seungyoun ditched school to go hang out with hangyul, who's in my old school, so I guess sitting with this spoilt girl (I've seen her watch, it's expensive) is better than being alone.

Well actually, I'm spoilt too because of my parents, sooo...

I grab my lunch and I sit with Minju.

"Can I call you Oppa?" Minju pleaded, shaking my arm, bad idea, why did I sit with her.

"No." I simply replied with a poker face, trying not to laugh at her cringey 'OPPA' tone.

"Please? OPPA?" She pleaded again.

"No." I grabbed my lunch and I walked away from Minju and she started to moan and whine to her friends, I walked down the canteen to throw my lunch at the bin and as I walked down all the girls were screaming as loud as elephants. Can they just shut up?

I get to one point of the canteen where I see Hyejin and Minhee ALONE on a 10 seater table, and were laughing like crazy.

"Love birds." I muttered as I walked past them.

I chuckled and bumped into Seungwoo hyung, gosh no, he's going to lecture me about literature and how I should not fall asleep in class.

A/N: SCHOOL STARTED AND I HAVE LOTS OF HW SO BEAR WITH ME I WILL UPDATE