'That's it'

(Y/n)'s POV

The five of us were walking in the outdoor courtyard, I could feel my scar hurting,

"You're already there, Harry, (Y/n)?" Ron asked as he ended his and Hermoine's conversation.

 "My scar. It keeps burning." Harry answered

"It's happened before." Hermoine replied

"Well, feel a little different form before." I told her

"Perhaps you two shall go and see the nurse?" Draco suggested

"I think it's a warning. It means dangers coming." I said

"Uhh!" We cried in pain.

Harry held his scar and look as if he's thinking while Draco move my hand of my scar to take a look.

"Oh. Of course!" Harry shouted suddenly and ran off to Hagrid's hut.

The four of us looked at each other before chasing him,

"What's the matter, Harry?" Draco asked, panting, "Bloody hell why are we running?"

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one?"

"Well, yes." I said in realization, "Like,how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't we see it before?"

We finally reached Hagrid who was playing a flute.

"Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?" Harry asked and Hagrid stopped playing. "What did he look like?"

 "I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." He answered

"You and he must have talked to the stranger, right?" Draco asked him this time

" Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after." He said, "I told him. I said, 'After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem.'"

"Does he seem interested in Fluffy?" Me and Harry asked simultaneously.

"Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three headed dog, even if you're in the trade?" He said, "But I told him. I said, 'The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep.'"

We looked at each other again and began run towards the castle, ignoring Hagrid's call, rushing to meet Professor McGonagall.

Once we reached her classroom, we entered it and make it to her table.

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!" Harry told her.

" I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London." McGonagall said as start glancing at us.

"He's gone?! Now?"Draco yelled.

"Professor, please, this is important.." I plead, "It is about...the Philosopher's Stone."

"How do you know?" She questioned, shock as ever

"Someone's going to try and steal it." Harry informed

"I don't know how you all found out about the stone, but I can assure you it is perfectly well-protected." She replied, "Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly." 

We sighed and exit the classroom,

"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape, which means he knows how to get past Fluffy." Harry accused

"And with Dumbledore gone.." Hermoine trailed off,

"Can you all stop saying Snape is the--"

" Good afternoon." Draco's word was cut down by one an only Professor Snape, "Now, what would three young Gryffindors and two Slytherins such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this?"

" Uh...we were just..." Hermoine tried searching for an excuse

"You want to be careful. People will think you're.."

Before he could finish her word, Harry glared madly at him, who looks shocked but continue anyway,

"..up to something."

Snape looked at me and Draco. Giving us a nod before walking away.

"Now what do we do?" Hermoine panicked.

"Well, that it. We are going down the trapdoor." I held my hands up in surrender, and said the next sentences in the same time as harry,

"Tonight."