Hogwarts

(Y/n)' POV 

Harry and I were sitting in our compartment and then the door slid opened by Ron.

"Anyone else sitting here?" He asked, "Everywhere is full." 

Harry shook his head to tell him that he can sit there.

Went I about to introduce myself,

"Hey, Ron." the twins interrupted. "We're going down the middle of the train. Lee Jordan's got a giant tarantula."

"Right," mumbled Ron as a reply to one of  the twin.

I like the twins. They're really funny and friendly.

"Oh, hey, Harry, (Y/n)" said the other one. "We didn't introduce ourselves, did we?"

"He's Fred." "He's George." the twins introduce each other. "This is our brother, Ron" "We're the Weasley."

"Oh, we didn't introduce ourselves too-" Harry was cut by Ron.

"No need to. You're Harry Potter and (Y/n) Potter. Everyone know." he explained.

"Oh, yeah.." we whispered.

"So, you two really got.. you know..." Ron pointed at our forehead. We pulled our fringe to show our scars. "Wicked." 

"Really?" I asked with a laugh

"Yeah!" He stared and then asked, "Do you remember You-Know-Who?"

"No" we answered at the same time.

"We're only remember a lot like a lot of green light. That's all." Harry told Ron.

"You two live with Muggle, right? What are they like?"

"Muggles is non-magic people if I'm not mistaken." I stated and Ron nodded.

"Then, it's horrible living with my aunt, uncle and cousin." "The neighbors are nice, though." I continued after Harry.

"We hope we have three wizards brother." we said, simultaneously.

"Well, five." Ron said "Being the last one in a big family is nothing. I'm the second last, though but I knew Ginny is a great witch and she will be greater then me and if I do something good, it will be like a small deal to them because my older brothers must did it in the first place."

"I never get new things.. like clothes and robes, I used their's. I even use Charlie's old wand and get Percy's old rat." he then pulled a fat grey rat out of his jacket. "This is Scabbers. Useless little fat rat."

I and Harry looked at the rat that missing one of his toe as Ron continued "Percy give it to me after dad buy him an owl for being a Prefect, but they couldn't aff-" he stopped. "Urm.. well that why I got Scabbers."

It must be difficult to life in a big family.

"That's a interesting family you got there, Ron" I said when I saw he was looking gloomy. He smiled.

"Anything off the trolley, dears?"  A smiling dimpled woman slid back the compartment door and asked

"No, thanks, I'm all set." Ron replied

"We'll have a lot." Harry said.

I knew he's starving because we didn't have time to breakfast this morning.

He get up to the woman and buy everything from the trolley as Ron and I just stared at my starving brother.

"What is these?" I asked while holding up a pack of 'Chocolate Frogs.'