The Third Floor

(Y/n)'s POV

     I walked with Hermione to Gryffindor's common room and found Harry with Ron on our way.

     When we were walking through the stairs, I saw the haddle move and I stopped for a moment when the stairs start moving.

     "What's happening?" Harry asked.

     "Staircase changes, remember?" I said in unison with Hermione.

     Four of us end up infront of a door then Harry suggested to used the door. He opened in and we saw a desert corirdor.

     "Has anybody fell like you shouldn't be here?" Ron asked.

     "We're not supposed to be here." Hermione replied.

     "This is the third floor corrirdor, it's forbidden!" I said.

     "Lets go." Harry said but stop when he saw Mrs Norris and she start meowing*, "Run!"
*(is that word ever exist? XD)

     We ran through the hall and found another door.

     "It's locked!" Harry frustated as he tried to open the door.

     "Oh, more over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed her wand, tapped the lock, "Alohomora!" The lock clicked and the door swung open. We piled through it, shut it quickly

     "Alohomora?" Ron asked.  

     "Standard book of spells, chapeter seven." she replied and then, pressed her ears against the door. "Flich's gone."

     "He think this door was locked." Ron and I said.

     "It was locked." Hermione said.

     "And for good reason." Harry spoke.

     We turned to Harry and saw a giant three headed dog. THREE ! Soon, it wake up and start to growl. The four of us screamed on top of our lung and rushed to the door. The dog tried to catch us, but, failed. We pushed the door together and lock it back.

     "Blood hell!" Ron shouted, "What they thinking they're doing? Keeping something like that locked up in a school?!"

     "Do don't use your eyes, do you?" I snapped.

     "Yeah, didn't you see what it was standing on?" Hermione back me up.

     "I wasn't looking at it's feet! I was a bit preoccupied by its heads, in case you two didn't notice, there were three!" he hissed.

     "It was standing on a trap door," I said as Hermione continued it, "Which means it wasn't there by accident."

     "It's guarding something" we said, simultaneously.

     "Guarding something?" Harry asked.

     "Yeah." Hermione answered. "Now, of you two done mind," Hermione looked at me when said the same things, "we're going to bed."