First Day

(Y/n)'s POV

     "Wake up, girls!" I yelled while walking to them from the bathroom. "Ariana! Wake up." I said, shaking Ariana and then, turn to Layla. "Layla!" I gave up and then- 'SPLASH!'

     Both of them wake up after I poured some water in their faces. I fell so good. Like a proud mother.

     "Seriuosly? What time could it be until you wake us up like that?" Ariana asked, half yelling. "6:37 in the morning. 23 minutes before breakfast. Now up!" I said, pushing that the girls into the bathroom and then got myself ready for my first day.

~~~

      I put my white shirt, black skirt with my black and green robe, my silver and green tie along with a black low-heeled shoe. As soon as I'm done putting on my clothes, Ariana and Layla came out from the bathroom. Both of them already wear their shirt and skirt.

 Both of them already wear their shirt and skirt

    "Make it fast, you two." I said while giving me hair last touch. Just a simple ponytail with a braid. "Done."

     "Aww.. wait for us." cried Layla. "Please?"

     "Fine.... I'll wait in the common room." I said.

     I walked down the stairs to the common room and found Malfoy sitting on one of the leather sofas.

    "You're not going to breakfast, Malfoy?" I asked. Malfoy jumped a little since he didn't noticed my existence.

     "I am. Just waiting for Crabbe and Goyle. How about you?"

     "Waiting for Ariana and Layla."

     "Already made friends, eh?" He said with a smirked.

     "Of course." I replied.

     "(Y/n),we're done!" I turned to see Layla followed my Ariana, running toward me. "Lets go!"

     "See you later, Malf-" 

     "We're done, Malfoy!" This time we turned to see Crabbe and Goyle walked as fast as they could downstairs.

     "Finally, what taking both of you so long? Even girls can made it here earlier." He scolded the boys.

     "Never mind. Lets just go together. Shall we?" I invited the boys' group before Goyle could open his mouth to answer Malfoy. "Fine." Malfoy said and then, join me, leading the group out of the Slytherins dungeon.

     "Dracy, wait!!"

     Malfoy and I turned for the third time and saw Parkinson.

     "Wanna join us, Parkinson?" I asked. "Sure!" She answered in  excitement, but, Malfoy didn't looked happy and mumbled something under his breath.

     With that final turn, we go to the Great Hall to have breakfast in a group with me and Malfoy leading.

~~~

    "Here, Slytherin's first-year schedule." Knox said, giving the schedule to me.

    "Thanks, Knox." I thanked him.

     "Call me Rune, Potter."

     "Then, call me (Y/n)."

     "Fine by me." He answer and leave with a smile.

     I turned to the group to hand them the schedule.

    "Say, (Y/n), where is your brother?" Layla asked.

     Then, I realized that my brother was not at the Gryffindor table.

     "You're right. He's not here." I said still looking and still hoping that I will find him.

     "Maybe he already off the his class. It's almost 8." Parkinson informed.

     "Yeah, maybe. We should be going then.."

     Seven of us walked together to Transfiguration class, our first class. Followed by whispers about me.

~~~

     In Transfiguration class, Professor McGonagall tell the students to copy some rules for that class. I sat in the second row with Malfoy

     Suddenly, we heard the classroom door opened. It was Harry and Ron. Why are they so bloody late?

     "Wow.." Ron said, painting. "Can you imagine the look of McGonagall if we're late?"

     Then, the cat on the Professor table turn into Professor McGonagall.

     Harry and Ron's jaws dropped. "That was bloody brilliant!" Ron said.

     "Thank you, Mr Weasley." She said and continue talking to the boys. Sarcastically, of course.

     Both of them took their sit in front of me and Draco. Harry then, turned to me.

     "Which page could it be, (Y/n)?" He asked.

     "3" I answer shortly.

     "And 4 as well. Don't forget the extras,(Y/n)." Malfoy interrupted, still writing and didn't took his face off the works.

     "Ah, yes. Thank you." I thanked him and turned back to Harry. "Well, get moving, bro."

Harry's POV

    "And 4 as well. Don't forget the extras, (Y/n)." Malfoy interrupted without taking his face off the works.

     "Ah, yes. Thank you." (Y/n) thanked him and turned back to me. "Well, get moving, bro." She said and continued writing as I informed Ron and started my work.

     ...Since when (Y/n) got close with that git? She even sit with him.

     I turned to Hermione and saw her sat next to a Ravenclaw.

     Why she didn't sit with Hermione instead?

     That Malfoy!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: I know this is just a short and boring chapter but I just feel I should write it. Enjoy and see you later~