Chapter 21

October 24 , 2024 Floor 55: Grandzam |Your Pov|

"I understand the situation, I'll explained to the rest of the guild." Heathcliff said.

"There's that and we are also requesting a temporary leave from the guild." Asuna explained.
"Why's that?" Heathcliff asked.
"I'm currently beginning to question the Knights of the Blood Oath."

"Very well." He paused, "However, you'll return to the battlefield before long."

October 25 , 2024 Floor 22

"Look at that view!"Asuna ran to the porch.

"Amazing right?" I followed right behind her to enjoy the view of the ocean.
"Don't get to close to the edge and fall you two." Kirito said while walking to where we were. He then wrapped his arms around my neck.

"We got a nice house." I smiled at him.
"It took all our money though."He sighed.
"But here, we can live in peace." I smiled at him. He didn't say anything and I began to worry worried.

"Hey Kirito, what's wrong?" I looked at him worried him.
"Hey (y/n), does our relationship exist in this world only?"

"Kirito you shouldn't be asking a question like that to a girl."Asuna butted into our conversation.Kirito let go of me and started to stare at Asuna confused so did I.

"Even if it is a virtual world, I bet (y/n) feelings are real. There's only one thing I learned and thats to keep doing your best, up until the very end. If you two make it back to the real world. You two will find each other and fall in love with each other again."Asuna smiled at us.

I smiled back at her, turned around and grab Kirito's cheeks and started to kiss him on his lips. He then wrapped his arm around me and started to kiss me back.

* * * *

"W-What time is it?" I started stretching myself out in bed. I looked over on my right and saw Kirito sleeping right next to me.

"Kirito slept next to me?"

I felt my face turn hot I then shooked it off and smiled at him.

"Kirito sometimes acts like a little Kid. Wait is he younger than me!"

I smile and started to poke hisface.
"Kirito,"I started hugged him.
"Kirito I love you and I always want us to be together." I whispered in his ear. He then started to move around and then he faced me.I quickly got up from the bed.

"Good Morning Kirito."
"Morning (y/n)." He said while crawling out of bed.

"D-Did you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
"N-Nothing! Anyway where should we go today?" I asked him.

"You know, We went out yesterday and the day before that for the whole day."He said while stretching.

"Then, you don't want to go out today?"I asked him.

"know a place that could be fun.

* * * *

"So where are we going." I asked while swinging our arms back and forth.
"You'll find out when we get there."

"Hey, Kirito carry me on your shoulders!"I yelled at him.
"C-Carry You?" He looked at him
Confused.

"It's no fun seeing the same thing from the same height, with your STR parameter it should be really easy, right?"

"W-Well, maybe but, aren't you a little old for that?" Kirito laughed. I quickly put my head down and started to pout.

"Y-Your right." I felt someone grab my arm.I turned around and saw it was Kirito.
"F-Fine." He said while looking away. I Smiled and quickly went behind him.

I jump on his shoulders, He then stood up.
"You can already see the lake from here."

"I can't see it." Kirito whispered.
"Then I'll carry you later. Now let's go! Set a course north-northeast!"I yelled.

"Right." Kirito whispered again.

* * * *

"Yesterday, I heard a rumor in the village, here in the forest you can see things."Kirito explained.

"See like what kinda things?" I asked him.
"Ghosts."
"D-Does that mean astral-type monsters?"
"Nope real ghost. They say that the hatred of the monsters that were hunted here takes form and wanders the field nightly."

*BOOM*

"And we're nearly there." Kirito Smirked.
"To the place the rumors mention?"I asked him nervously.

"About a week ago, a woodcrafter came to find some wood. As he focused on gathering it at night fall. And he caught a glimpse of something white, beneath a nearby tree."Kirito explained.I quickly looked around and saw a white object moving around.

"Was it a monster or something else? The white shadow walked slowly into a nearby grove of trees." Kirito explained more. I started to point at the white object.
"H-H-Hey!"I yelled at him.
"L-Let me down!" I quickly did a back-flip off his shoulder and started to hug him from behind.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me worried.

"K-Kirito over there." I pointed to the object near the tree."
"What is it?"He asked. I pointed one more time at it.
"You gotta be kidding." Kirito laughed. I looked at the object one more time and saw that it was a little girl. I quickly fell to the ground.

"That's not a ghost!" Kirito yelled while running to the little girl. I quickly got up and ran after him.

"A-A Player?" I asked.
"This is pretty strange."
"Strange?"
"There's no cursor."
I looked at the little girl and he was right.

"Some kinda bug?"I asked.
"Probably."
"Why is a little kid like playing SAO?" I paused,

"We just can't leave her out here. Once she wakes up, we'll figure out this. Let's take her back."
"Yeah your right." Kirito then picked up the little girl and we made our way back home.

* * * *

"One thing is for sure, since we were able to move her here, she can't be an NPC." Kirito explained.

"That's true, an NPC would have given a warning when you picked her up."
"And she isn't a quest giver, either. If she was, our quest log would have updated. Which means she is a player. At least, a player is the most likely scenario."Kirito explained.

"But what is she doing out there?" I looked at him confused.

"I don't know what's going on, but maybe she has a parent or guardian?" Kirito asked.
"Yeah, maybe she logged in with her family, right? I hope there safe. Hey, she'll wake up right?" I asked Kirito.

"Yeah if her body hasn't disappeared, then signals are being transmitted to and from her nerve-gear. I think its a state similar to sleep. So I'm sure she'll wake up sooner or later."

* * * *

"Hey Kirito?" I leaned over to him and saw that we was a sleep. I then got up and walked over to the girl.

if she entered SAO all alone. If she's been alone in this world this long. I couldn't imagine how she feels.

I then laid next to the little girl.

Goodnight I hope you wake up tomorrow

~~~~~~

A/n hope you like this chapter and stuff don't forget to vote comment and follow byeeee

* * * *
2019: what's good homies