Chapter 8

|Your Pov|

When we got to the tree, there was a bell sound coming from somewhere. When I look up at the sky, there was something falling. When I landed, it looked some what like Santa, but this time he was skinny and blue. It then started to make a strange noise.

"Shut up!" Kirito ran with everything he had towards the monster.
"Kirito, wait!" I ran after him.

** * *

"Kirito, what were you thinking" I scolded him.
"Sorry I didn't mean to get you hurt." He saidwhile carrying me.
"You were almost a goner." I whispered.
"I know." He whispered back, "Hey (y/n), why are you still following me if I get you in danger?"

"U-Uh, w-well, it's funny that you a-ask-"

"Kirito, (y/n)!" Klein yelled.
Kirito put me down, and then tossed Klein the item he got.

"H-Hey, Huh? What?nLet me see. Target the player within ten seconds?" He seemed confused.

"Use it on the next person you see die." Kirito then lifted me back up.

"Kirito." Klein fell to his knees and started to cry, "You have to survive! Survive until the end please."

"Bye Klein." We walked away, or well he walked and I got carried.

* * * *

When we got to the place we were staying at, Kirito lock himself in his room.
"Kirito do want to get som-" I walk into him
crying, something I have yet to see.
"Kirito what's wrong?" I closed the door behind me before making my way towards him.

'Bye Kirito. I'm so glad I met you; and that I could be with you. Thank You for everything, goodbye..'

That was Sachi.

Kirito started to cry harder. I hugged him tightly.
"Come on Kirito." I said while trying to get him up from the chair he was in.

"Kirito," I took a deep breathe.
"Get up right now and face it like a man!" I yelled at him. He quickly got up, turned around and then slapped my hand away.
"Why don't you shut up already!" I looked at him with fear I've never seen this side of him. I then slowly started backing up.

When I got to the door, I quickly turned around and walked out the room. Just when I thought I made it out safely I felt Kirito grab my wrist.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean it."
"It's okay I shouldn't have yelled at you either." He then fell to the ground.

I sat in front of him, and started to hug him.
"(y/n), I-Im glad I met you." I wiped away his tears.
"I'm glad I met you too." I smiled at him, he then m grabbed both of my hands and cupped them into his.

"(u/n), L-Let's stay together forever in this world and in the real world." My face started to feel hot and I felt it turning red.

"When we get out of this stupid game, Let's be friends forever."I smiled at him, "Hey Kirito, let's go get something to eat, my treat" I helped him get up.

"Alright." He sniffled.
"That's what I wanted to hear!"

* * * *

"Kirito, aren't you going to eat?"
"I am not in a hurry anymore."
"Ugh," I sighed, "what am I going to do with you. open up." I got a spoon full of rice.
"I'm just not hungry."

"I don't care if you are or aren't hungry, just open your mouth." He just looked away.
"I didn't want to do this Kirito, but I don't have a choice." I then forcefully step on his toe.

"OUCH!!!" He shrieked. I quickly grabbed the spoon, and put it in his mouth.
"See Kirito, that wasn't so bad." I smiled at him. "Hey (u/n), come here." He motioned me to come to him. I got up from the table, and sat next to him.

"What's up?"
"You have something right here." He slowly came closer and closer.

What is Kirito doing!

"There you go," he touched my forehead, "You had this on you forehead, but has anyone told you, you have beautiful (e/c) eyes?"

"N-Nope, i don't really talk to people let alone make eye contact as much. So they don't have time to look at my eyes."

"Well you have beautiful (e/c) eyes."
"T-Thanks!" I felt my face starting to turn hot.
"(u/n), are you okay, your face is turning red. Do you have a fever?" He asked while checking if I had one.

Why is he so close to my face!

"K-Kirito, C-Can we leave?" I asked.
"But we just got here."
"I don't care, let's go!" I grab his hand, and drag him out of the restaurant.

"Wait (u/n)." He quickly turned me around, and started to hug me.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"N-Nothing." I said looking up at him.
"Your so cute when your blushing." He grinned at me.

IM NOT BLUSHING THIS MAN MUST BE CRAZY HAHAHA.

"Let's go home." He smiled as he kissed my forehead. He then let go of me, and grabbed my hand, and we started to walk with out hands interlocked with each other

Did Kirito just kiss my forehead?

* * * *

A/N HOPE YOU LIKE THIS I TRIED TO PUT SOME ROMANCE SO YEAH

* * * *

2019: another update bois

DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT WHAT YA THINK

AND

FOLLOW!!!!

BYEEEE