Chapter 3

|your pov|

RIGHT NOW, YOUR PROBABLY WONDERING WHY. WHY WOULD KAYABA AKIHIKO, DEVELOPER OF SWORD ART ONLINE AND THE NERVEGEAR,DO ALL THIS. MY GOAL HAS ALREADY BEEN ACHIEVED. I CREATED SWORD ART ONLINE FOR ONE REASON...TO CREATE THIS WORLD AND INTERVENE IN IT.
AND NOW IT'S COMPLETE. THIS IS THE LAST OF THE TUTORIAL FOR THE OFFICIAL SWORD ART ONLINE LAUNCH. GOOD LUCK PLAYERS.

Those were his last words before he vanished, the sky once again turning blue. Everyone started to freak out and run all over the place.

"Katie!" I grabbed her hand and started running with her.

"We have to go to the next village so we can level up quicker and finish the easier quests." I explained, she pulled her hand away from me making stubble a little. I looked back at her and she stood there with a worried look.

"I'd love to (y/n), but you know those people and my brother I was talking about?" She started to tear up, " I need to find them, I'm really sorry."

"It's okay," I smiled faintly at her, "just message me if you need help." I started to walk away.

"Wait, (u/n)." I stop walking and look backed, "You look better like that." I smiled at her.

"You don't look so bad either for a woman." I laughed.
"Promise me one thing (y/n)," she pauses "stay alive."

"Don't worry about me" I smiled, "worry about yourself." I started to walk away, but something told me to turn around and so I did. Katie was gone. I turn back around and started to run to the next village.

* * * *

One month has passed since the game started. December 2, 2022. During that time, two thousand people have died. However, no one has been able to clear the first floor .

I was a beta tester, and even I haven't found the boss room. Today we are having a meeting on how to defeat the first floor boss.

{Kirito Pov}

"All right everyone. Let's get started."

I sat in the front row.

"Thank you, everyone who has shown up today. My name is Diabel. I like to consider myself as a knight."

"Hahaha, there's no job for that in this game." Everyone started to laugh.

"Today, our party found the boss room at the top of the tower. We need to defeat the boss and reach the second floor, and show everyone at the town of beginnings that its possible to beat the game. Everyone present here shares this duty! Do you all agree?" Everyone started to clap and cheer.

"Alright then, let us begin our planning. First, divide into parties of six."

"Huh!?." I quickly look around to see if anyone didn't have a party of six. Then I spotted a girl with (c/h) hair and a girl wearing a cloak. I quickly ran to them.

"Hey there, do you mind if I join your party?"

|Your Pov|

"Alright then, let us begin our planning. First, divide into parties of six."

Parties of six!?!?!I have to find a party and quick!

I started to scan the place, and spotted a person with a cloak on. I quickly went to them and noticed they had a figure of a girl so I suppose they were a female but I'm no one to judge.

"Do you want to be in a party with me?" I asked. She just nodded. I sent her a friend request and a party invite.

Her name is Asuna. That's a nice name.

"Hey there, do you mind if I join your party?" I turned to see a boy with black jet hair and grayish eyes.

"Sure!" I looked at Asuna, all she did was nod. I then sent the boy an invite, to which he then accepted.

"My name is Kirito."

"My name is (y/n)."

"Okay, have you formed your parties? Then-"

"Wait one second!" Yelled a man with orange hair. He then jumped down to where Diabel was.
"My name is Kibaou. I wanna say something before we take the boss on. Some of you here need to apologize to the two thousand people that have died so far!"

"Kibaou, are you referring to the beta testers?"

"Of course I am! On the day this stupid game started, the beta guys ditched us beginners, and they all disappeared. They took all the good hunting spots and easy quests for themselves, so only they could get stronger. Then they just ignored the rest of us. I'm sure someone here is a beta tester. They should get on there knees, apologize, and give up all their money and items they've hoarded. Otherwise we can't trust them to protect our party."

I looked around to see if I was the only beta tester. I looked at Kirito and saw him shaking like crazy. I put my hand on his knee.

"Hey Kirito," I smiled at him, "everything's going to be okay. I was in the beta too."
"You're right." He smiled back.

"May I speak?" I looked over to see who said that and it was this huge man.
"My name is Egil." the big man smiled, "Kibaou, tell me if I am right. You're saying that because the beta testers didn't take care of us, many beginners have died. That they should take responsibility, apologize, and provide compensation. Correct?"

"Y-Yeah." I could see that Kibaou was so scared he was trembling.

"You got this guide book too, didn't you? It was provided for free at the item store. It was compiled from information given by the beta testers."

"Seriously?" Everyone started to say.

"Listen, everyone has equal access to this information, even though many players died. I thought the topic of discussion here was what we could learn from their deaths, and how that can help us defeat the boss." They then both sat down.

"Alright then, can we resume? The latest edition of the guide book was just issued, and it contains information on the boss. The bosses name is Kobold Lord. He is guarded by assistants known as Ruin Kobold Sentinels.

He is armed with an axe and a buckler. He has four health bars, and when the last one hits red, he switches to a curved sword-type weapon called a Talwar. He change his attack as well. This is it for the meeting. Lastly, items will be automatically distributed.

EXP goes to the party that defeats the monster, and whoever receives the last hit item keeps it. Okay, we will be leaving tomorrow at ten in the morning. See you there!"

I grab Asunas and Kiritos necks, and started to hug them and brought them closer to me.
"They guys this is gonna be fun!" I laughed.
Then Asuna broke free and walk away.

"What's her problem?" Kirito asked. I turn to him, and he was super close to my face, almost in kissing zone and that's a huge NO NO.

"AH!" I jumped, "I'm sorry, I have to go! I'll see you later!" I yelled while running away in some random direction. I felt my face starting to turn red and hot.

I don't even know the guy like that and I'm already blushing. Calm down (y/n), calm down.

* * * *

A/n gotta end it here hope yall like it!

* * * *

2019: what's up back again with the editing, hope
You like it so far just a reminder the story line of this book is like the show but anyways have a great day

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT WHAT YA THINK

AND

FOLLOW

CHECK OUT MY LEVIXREADERXEREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYEEEE

~Editor for this chapter : @RussiaHasABigBooty