"And for the record. I love you too." I say to him, a small smile on my lips. He smiled back. 

"There you two are." I heard Mitsuki's voice then we where both engulfed in a hug, by both his parents, he growled as I giggled lightly. Katsuki was allowed to leave soon after so we went home, we where told he shouldn't be leaving the house by himself. He told me that Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Momo and Kirishima had went to go save him. They never ever told me about it.    

       After a few days, I would always be at Katsuki's house or mine, it became the norm for me to just show up. A letter came in the mail, and it was about us moving into dorms on the UA campus, to keep us on 24/7 watch. Of course I had no choice about moving on to the campus, Aizawa was going to be there, and he wasn't going to let me live alone. So of course, Katsuki was moving in, his parents thought it would be a great idea. When Aizawa and All Might came here, and I got questioned by Aizawa about the family dynamic, it was obviously normal. But today was move in day. The building was called Heights Alliance. We all stood outside of the dorms, I stood next to Kirishima and Katsuki.

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together." Aizawa said. 

"So, we all got the go ahead to move on-campus." Sero said. 

"It took a lot of convincing for my parents." Hagakure said sighing. Tsu mentioned that all the teachers were able to come back as well. I nodded my head. 

"I was surprised, as well, but circumstances have changed. Now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First, however, we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp. This is important. Listen well. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida. You five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo that night. Based one your reactions, I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement from the Hero scene. I would expel everyone here except Bakugo, Jiro, Hagakure and Kohana. The five of you who went, of course. But also the remaining 12 who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust. Even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain out confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and live as model students. That's all." Aizawa said and then turning around and heading towards the entrance. "Now. Look alive. Enjoy your new home." I looked around and noticed everyone, even me, was looking grim. 

"Tch. Come here." I heard Katsuki say. I turned my head and seen him dragging Kaminari off behind a bush. He made Kaminari use his quirk, making him short circuit. I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh as him. 

"Oh you poor guy." I say laughing. Katsuki's arm wrapped around my shoulders, leading me in doors. I was laughing still because I could still hear Kaminari. I could see Katsuki smirking. 

"YAY!!!!!!" I heard Kaminari yell causing me to laugh harder. 

"Oh my god!" I yell laughing. "That poor guy!" 

        Soon enough we were inside the dorms. We stood in the lounge area. 

"Each student dormitory holds one class. Girls are on the right and boys are on the left. The entire first floor is a common area. That's where you'll find your kitchen, baths and laundry rooms." Aizawa said. I looked around, this place was amazing. 

"Wow, Katsuki, I thought your house was big." I say looking around. I heard him grunt at me.

"Living quarters start on the next floor. Four boys and four girls on each level. Everyone gets their own room. You should be comfortable. You've got your own AC, toilets, fridges and closets." Aizawa said, our rooms where so spacious and big, and they had balconies. "These are your dorm assignments. The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your new rooms, so spend the day unpacking  and getting settled. I'll tell you more about your next few lessons tomorrow. For now, get to work."