Chapter 6 - training

Start from the beginning

Y/N: it's true though. We can't do our job if you poison all of us.

Finka: heyyyy I wasn't that bad. Ok I was pretty bad at it but I was the best they had before you I say feeling his condescending glare. But I also remember you inventing things with random items you found by the fire during missions and training.

Y/N: ok ok I get it. Did you tell any one else my name?

Finka: no. why? they wouldn't know you any ways.

Y/N: just no one needs to know. Why are you talking to me?

Finka: I'm checking on a old friend. So I herd you were a assassin for hire. How good are you?

Y/N: never missed a target before six captured me.

Finka; that's impressive I say as I see Tachanka walk over from the spenznaz table. Oh crap he looks pissed. Umm my boyfriend is coming over I say to Y/N. What do I do!?

Y/N: he's your boyfriend. It's none of my concern. I say right as he arrives at our table.

Tachanka: hey what are you doing with Finka?

Y/N: talking.

Finka: calm down Tachanka we were just talking. No need to get upset I say soothingly.

Tachanka: I don't want you to be hanging out or even talking to this man. He was a killer with no pride. I don't want you to get hurt.

Finka: I'll have you know I am a spenznas as well as you and can handle what ever comes my way. I also can hang out with who ever I want thank you very much.

Tachanka: I know that I just don't want you to get hurt hanging around with this scum. He has no regard for human life. He is basically a terrorist.

Y/N: once I hear those words I snap my mouth piece back on and quietly say. What was that clunks (referring to the helmet)

Tachanka: your the scum of the earth and a terrorist for killing innocent people for a living I say loudly. You have no pride I spat.

Y/N: I see all of the operators in the cafeteria turn and look at us. And hear Finka pleading in the back ground please calm down both of you! im no terrorist and I do kill people for a living just as the same as you i whisper. I see him grow more angry and walk close enough to me I could smell his morning vodka.

Tachanka: you dare say I am the same! We are opposites! I fight and kill for the good of the people while you take lives for your own selfish gain! You are a terrorist I say pushing him.

Y/N: I see Tachankas hands go forwards to push me I doge and get out of my seat and push him back hard.

Tachanka: i stager backwards and throw a left hook and a right jab. I feel my left hook being blocked and my right jab skim his shoulder. I feel a hard jab jab hook kick combo in my chest/stomach area. I stager backwards and pull out my knife.

Y/N: as I feel his jab graze my shoulder I launch two jabs with my left and a hook with my right. I follow up with a kick to the stomach. I watch him stager back and pull out a knife with his right hand. Oh is this how it's going to be I think to my self as I see a crowd gathering around us. To bad I didn't bring any of my knives. I see him move forward with surprising speed for some one with his build. He slashes left right down then switches it up and jabs at my abdomen. I dodge his slashes and when he jabs I grab the knife and twist it out of his hands.