Its Just A Little Dancing

Start from the beginning

They were over all enjoying their night. It was great until they had seen a certain figure. The tall red headed clown of the Hunter Exam, Hisoka Morrow. Killua and Kurapika externally cringed as they saw the creepy man sauntering around. He seemed to be looking for someone but had not found them yet.

They quickly looked away knowing they should probably stay away if they wanted to enjoy themselves. Killua took little glances at him, now on his guard as was Kurapika. Leorio couldn't give two shits as of now dancing with random people.

Leorio walked over to the other boys. More like stumbled over giggling a little and leaned onto Kurapikas shoulder.

"Y'all *hic* seen those two on the *hic* floor?" Leorio said pointing very drukily to the dance floor.

"Who?" Killua said not caring.

"Gon and *hic* Hisoka!" Leorio yells into Kurapikas ear. Killua shot up from the barstool and scanned the crowed and there it was: Gon with his arms wrapped around Hisokas neck, clearly struggling to even breathe because of how drunk he was. Hisoka stared hungrily down at him, holding him by the waste. Gon leaned up a little looking as if he was gonna kiss him before whispering or yelling, who could know, something into his ear.

Hisoka nodded his head placing a finger under Gons chin. Killua by this point was more than pissed off. He was ready to go up to them and punch Hisoka. He could only assume that he was taking advantage of Gons drunkness to get whatever he wanted and it was working.

Kurapika also looked extremely angry. They looked at each other with a nod before stomping towards their direction, leaving Leorio behind to flirt more and probably get screwed.

They had to paw through the large crowd of drunks and waiters in order to get to where Hisoka has taken Gon. They were in a dark hallway and it looked like Hisoka was getting his way with the young and cherished adult. Hisoka was bent over Gon interlocking their lips over and over in a clearly desperate and sloppy make out session.

Killua ran up to Hisoka and punched him square in the jaw causing the man to twist away a little allowing Kurapika to grab Gon quickly and protect him.

"Well, well, well~ if it isn't my favorite puppets! I was just showing my fruit here a thing or two~" Hisoka said winking at the drunk teen. Gon has toppled over into Kurapikas arms, holding onto him tight. He clearly looked confused.

"Shut up! We don't care why you're here or what you were trying to do with him but it's not going any further. I'll kick your ass you hear me?" Killua yelled dragging Gon away from Hisoka.

"Awl I'd like to see you try~ and I promise I'd never take advantage of my little fruits mind slip. I was only here after a job~" Killua had no idea what the job was but no longer cared about anything other than getting Gon home.

He ran off with Gon grabbing his stuff and paying the bartender. He offered an apology to Kurapika for leaving him and wished him well with getting Leorio home.

"W- *hic* hats going o-on?" Gon said very slurred.

"I'm taking you home now hurry up and get yourself together." Gon nodded, not knowing who the person carrying him was or what walking was if he was honest. Killua had to pretty much carry Gon back to his hotel room, getting many dirty looks along the way.

They had finally reached Killuas hotel room and were safe as far as Hisoka and crowds were concerned. Gon stumbled around the room and plopped on the couch in a very ungraceful way. Killua sighed and grabbed a cup of water to give Gon.