4. No tears left to cry

Start from the beginning

When the video stops everyone stays silent for a few seconds

"Shawn your sister is fucking hot blonde" Taylor says.

"That song is so good too..." Cameron says.

It was already trending no.1 on YouTube..

"Check the charts!" I sigh

Nash goes into the charts and says "she's 3rd"

"She's gonna go 1st... the songs been out 3 seconds and it's already 3rd!!" I sigh.

"Shawn at the end of the day it doesn't matter!" Carter says and rubs my back.

"But I wanted to get it!" I sigh.

"We know! And one day you will" aaron smiles.

(Hayes POV)

"Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in, like, all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up"

She couldn't be more direct that the song was about moving on from us..

"I feel shit" Shawn says.

"Hey she's still not number one!" I smile.

"Umm she is actually.." Nash says and shows us the phone

TOP CHARTS:
1. Ariana Mendes: no tears left to cry
2. Shawn Mendes : there's nothing holding me back
3: Tones and I : dance monkey

"Fuck sake" Shawn sighs.

I hate to admit it. But fucking hell I was so proud of her. I missed her like crazy and she's the happiest I've ever seen her in this video..

"To be fair. We did say let's see who's top in 6 months and it's exactly what she's done" mahogany says.

"Yes but I'm her brother. Without me she wouldn't  be be where she is today and she stole my record from me!" Shawn sighs again

@AriMendes:
I'm beyond overwhelmed. No more tears left to cry is no.1 on the charts and the video is trending no.1 on youtube. Thank you all for being so patient and understanding of my break. But I'm back and here to stay! To thank you all, I will be appearing on the Jimmy Fallon show on Saturday where I will be performing no tears left to cry. 🖤 ily sm.

Liked by JustinBieber, ErinJ and 207,829,927 others

@JustinBieber: you're amazing 💗
@ErinJ: GO BEST FRIEND THATS MY BEST FRIEND
@shawnsbaby: I can't believe you stole Shawns record from him.. how could you?
@AriMendes: @shawnsbaby: I didn't do shit.. my fans made it go number one as they support me so much. Shawns been number one for a long time now- time to share 💗
@aridoll: YES QUEEN I LOVE IT

"How on earth has she managed to get on Jimmy Fallon for Saturday when her song has only just come out?!" Shawn asks.

"Don't forget she has all of Bieber's connections." Cameron adds.

"I wanna see what she says about us.." mahogany says.

"Probably nothing.." I say. Although I wanted her to say she missed us...

"Why are you all so bothered about her!" Maggie sighs.

// thanks for reading part 4!
Please vote and comment 💚