Welcome!

Hey there, humans and other species.

I am your escort today who'll take you into the depths of my dirty mind. (Funnily enough, my name means 'purity'.)

Let me explain something important, there are three parts to falling hard for a fictional character.

Stage 1: Symptoms. Heart races, blood pressure rises, and tears stream down. You want to beat the people who insult them into pulp. You question yourself. Is this that L-word?

Stage 2: Acceptance. They are a fictional character, you are ready to submit your soul to them. How are they going to break your heart? By dying on you?

Stage 3: Reading. The part where your heart yearns for fanfics and one-shots and other scenarios for your emotions.

You know what's the worst feeling though?

That feeling of not having a good fanfic for your husband. Honestly, there's nothing that could possibly be worse (unless he dies).

I love Arima <3

Anyway, I took matters into my hand and made my own fanfic.

Hopefully, it meets up to your dreams

Warning: this might contain spoilers, disappointments, and more.

In my heart, Arima Kishou is an ever-living angel. And this is the safe haven for all those individuals who want the same.

And Haiseeeee

Oh, my gods! His name itself makes my heart run a race. He's so amazing.

*sighs* I can't stop staring at his face

Haise sir, do you want me to suck your d-

Anyway, get lost, this is a book dedicated to Arima. Stop stealing the limelight.

Back to topic.

The following parts are all one-shots. I have a plan to incorporate some into a fanfic for Arima that I'm planning, but I don't know when it's coming alive.

It's 2019. So if you are here reading Tokyo Ghoul and its fanfics, then kudos.

Thanks for your time! Hope you enjoy!!

A baby peeking from behind his daddy ;D

But honestly, all I see is legs, bro. Like 87% below that chiseled torso. *hyperventilates*

These two want me to die

These two want me to die. You got the death of meeee! Gimme the candy, suck on my neck! If you managed to understand that reference then marry me. Lol, get to reading! Make sure to vote and comment. Bye.

Note: I don't own the Tokyo Ghoul characters, pictures or you. The terrible plots are mine.