The Adventures of Drunken Y/N ~ Part 2

Here's your part two. Who would have thought that I would have the consistency to continue writing in the same day? Hope you like it.
~~~

"Where is your bag?" Arima demanded. "Is it still at the club?"

"I don't think so. I... Ah! I didn't bring my bag today. I didn't find it necessary." She hung limply over his shoulder.

"Then where are you keys?"

"In the back pocket of my trousers." Y/N nonchalantly replied.

"What?"

"What happened Arima-san? Are you okay? Are my keys not there?" Y/N concern was clearly evident from her voice.

Arima cleared his throat. "I'll check." Never in his life had he ever felt his heart race this fast, not even while fighting ghouls who refused to die after the usually 2 seconds. He slipped his hands in her back pocket, inevitably feeling the firmness of her rear, and quickly pulled out the keys.

"I-I got-t it." He gulped harshly.

"Good boy," Y/N replied, snuggling closer into him. The part of her mind that wasn't controlled by the alcohol screamed at her. But she decided to not worry about it. What's the worse that could happen?

Arima fumbled with the keyhole and finally opened the door to Y/N's house. Kicking off his shoes and pulling hers off, Arima walked inside.

He placed the keys in a bowl and lowered her gently onto the couch. He took a look at her semiconscious form and walked back to the entrance.

"Y/N, I'm leaving, so lock the door behind me."

Y/N frowned, placing her chin on her palm. His straight hair was messy from the chilly night breeze. There was a pink tint on his cheeks. He was scratching his neck awkwardly under her gaze. The Reaper, the best investigator of the CCG, the Arima was standing before her, like a shy boy.

Nodding, she pushed herself up. Arima stepped outside of the doorframe. Y/N pulled Arima inside with a swift motion and locked the door behind him.

The hell Y/N? Are you going crazy?

Shush, Subconscious Mind. Today, the devil that resides dormant in Y/N is coming out.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" Arima asked, almost in a whisper. He looked everywhere other than her face.

"Being myself." Standing on the tips of her toes, she leaned towards her. "Why? Can't handle it?"

Arima coughed violently. "You need sleep. Let's get you to-"

"Who needs sleep?" Her gaze was fixated on his lips. "The night is still young."

Shooting a glance at the clock behind her, he cleared his throat. "It's a-actually 1 a.m. The night has died."

"Oh Arima Kishou." She got closer, yet there was still a small distance between them. "Do you know what your name means in Tamil?"

She watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed harshly. He slowly shook his head.

"It means 'lion'. A majestic, regal, strong, powerful creature, that's what your name means." She slid the tip of her nose against his smooth jawline. "But here you are cowering before me." She lowered down to his neck, and softly blew air at it. "Just like a coward."

That's it Y/N. I emancipate you from me. I don't associate myself with idiots. You are a lost cause.

You are my subconscious, you can't emancipate yourself from me!

We'll see about that.

"What did you just say?" Arima asked-no, growled. The heat radiating from his body heated up Y/N all over, including some unmentionable places.

"Oh, but you heard me!" She leaned back on the soles of her feet, for her toes were aching from stretching to compensate for the lack of height. Sliding a finger under his tie, Y/N yanked him down. "I called you a-," she leaned into his ear and whispered, "'coward'."

"Y/N-"

She slid her index finger from the top of his nose till his chin. "Save it. What's your explanation? You don't find me attractive? Not gorgeous enough?"

"No, no! Quite the opposite. You are the definition of beau-"

"Are you going blind? Can't you see all these curves?" She let go off him and walked ahead.

"Y/N," he gulped audibly, walking behind her, "I can see them, obviously. You are not in the right state of mind. You need some-"

"Sleep?" Y/N sighed. "Fine, that's what we are going to do."

"Yes, and I am going to go to my house. Lock the door behind me." Saying thus, Arima turned on his heel.

Y/N grabbed a hold of the back of his collar. "Na huh, mister. You are staying here, with me."

Leading him into the bedroom, Y/N pushed him onto the bed.

"Y/N! I thought we established that you need sleep. What are you doing with me?" Arima spluttered.

Y/N smirked. "Nothing much in real life. There's quite some action that happens inside my brain. Wanna try them out?"

"Y-n-ugh. I mean," he calmed his breathing. "Um, let's go to sleep, shall we?"

"Right. Sleep is very important." She made her way towards the bed and plopped next to him.

After a few minutes of silence, she turned towards him. "You aren't getting any ideas of leaving in the middle of night, right?"

"It's actually morn-"

She climbed on top of him and laid against his chest, shuffling just she was satisfied. "Comfortable. Now go to sleep."

Soon enough, Y/N was swimming deep in Hypnos' realm. Unfortunately for Arima, he couldn't go to sleep for some personal issues.