We are Grounders Part 1

How do you guys feel about this book coming to an end???? Any guesses on what's gonna happen???????? Also you could give some advice on what you think should happen. Okay okay I'm done here we go!!!
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I wake up when I hear the hatch open. I look and see Bellamy walk in with a cup of water in his hands. He looks at me and his eyes go big. "I'm sorry, I'm leaving." He says weirdly. "No. It's okay." I say and I pay the spot next to me. He takes a seat and passes me the cup, I drink it and give it back. "Thanks." I say and we fall into an uncomfortable silence. I can't help but to look at him, his hairs a curly mess, his freckles are standing out and he looks so tensed up. I can't take my eyes off of him, what the hell?

He looks at me and smiles, "What?" He asks and I keep looking at him. He's like... art. He's literally sculpted perfectly I wanna fu- "Hey." He says snapping his fingers in my face. "Hm?" I ask still daydreaming. "I've gotta go back out, Clarke and Finn aren't back and people are worrying." He says and I just nod my head. My eyes and thoughts are still locked onto him. He laughs and gets up to leave. I walk as he slowly walks down the ladder. I lay my head down on his jacket and smile. Do I have... butterflies right now?? What the actual fuck is happening to me? 

"Hey, don't move." I hear someone yell from below me. I hear loud noises and the dropship door closes. Holy shit, we're at war. "You try to be a hero, Jasper does!" I hear the person yell again. "Jasper?" I whisper to myself slowly going into panic mode.

I slowly go down the ladder and see Murphy holding a gun. "Murphy, what the actual fuck are you doing?" I ask him. He turns to me pointing the gun at me. Tears build in my eyes as I remember Alex. I hold my hands up, "What are you doing?" I ask again. "Murphy, I know you can hear me. All our ammo and food is in the middle level. You know that, you're leaving us vulnerable to an attack. I can't let that happen." I hear Bellamy say through the radio. Murphy carefully picks up the radio, "Yeah, well, in case you haven't noticed, you're not exactly in control right now. Your princess says hi by the way." He says passing me some ropes. "Tie yourself up." He whispers. "Murphy, if you so much as lay a finger in her, i will kill you." Bellamy says through the radio and tears build up as I tie myself to the ladder. Murphy puts the radio to my mouth and grabs my throat. Causing me to scream into the radio. "Murphy! Murphy hey, come on, you don't wanna hurt them. You wanna hurt me." Bellamy says and I know where this is going. Murphy walks up to me and checks my ropes.

"So what do you say? How about you trade them for me?" Bellamy asks through the radio and damn I want to punch him for being stupid. "All you have to do is let them go, and I'll take their place." "How?" "Simple. You open the door, I walk in, they walk out." Murphy looks at jasper then me, then the radio. He walks to me and cuts my ties, holding me tightly to his chest. He walks to the door and opens it. Just you Bellamy. Unarmed! 10 seconds or I'll put one in Jaspers leg, then I'll kill your princess! 1...2...3...4...5" "I'm here." Bellamy says walking in.

Murphy pushes Jasper out roughly and hold the gun to my head. Then he shuts the door. Murphy shoots his gun and the bullet hits right beside my foot. "Bellamy, are you okay?" Octavia's voice comes from the radio. "You want her to know you're alive? Start tying." Murphy says to Bellamy. Bellamy looks at me sadly. Murphy throws me to the ground and I hit my head in the ladder. I get lightheaded as blood pours from my head.

"Bellamy! Do you copy?" Octavia yells through the radio. Bellamy starts typing the seatbelts together, "I'm fine. Just a misfire. Now stop worrying about me and get back to work, all of you.. and tell Raven to hurry her ass up." Bellamy says to his sister. "All right that's long enough. Tie those two ends together." Murphy orders and Bellamy does it. "All right now toss it over." Murphy orders again. I look at Bellamy and his face falls. He throws the seatbelt over and I see what's happening.