Part 3-Family Time❤

I'm sorry guys..I had a hiatus for month😢Forgive me because I had a hard time with all my problem and I have depressed due to result exam last year.I just got 2/10A...but its okay life can move on right?😊

also wattpad really hate me ARGHHH all the draft I wrote had lost hm,but nevermind now we have been quarantine start about a month ago,hope you guys safe and have a good dicipline.love ya❤ and please listen to Stray kids-on track up there😊
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author pov

Kring Kring Kring!!!

The alarm start and Tzuyu wake up to close it.She went up and see Jungkook,juyu and hana still asleep.she went to bathroom to wash herself.After she done she look at them and realise that juyu and hana just wake up.Jungkook still sleep so she go to kitchen and cook for breakfast.

jungkook wake up because of the smell that tzuyu cook for breakfast.fisrtly he went to bathroom to wah himself and then he go to kitchen and see tzuyu is in the middle of fried some egg.he slowly wrap his hand around tzuyu waist and hugging her.

Tzuyu pov

I feel somebody hand around my waist.And I know who he is heh. 'Morning wifey' jungkook said in husky voice."Morning too hubby"I say to him "Where is my morning kisses?"he say I turn around and kiss him and see that he smile of my movement hahaha and I realise that he sniff my neck."I love your smell chewy,like a strawberry" and then he smirk."Thank you kookie"I say "welcome chewy" I start to put the egg on plate and take some juice and milk in the fridge and Walla! the breakfast is done.Before I realise,jungkook has gone to call the children.

Jungkook pov

I look at tzuyu,she is buzy preparing breakfast and I know I should call the kids down here so I go up without tzuyu knowing and went to the kids room.I open the bull and there the kids is ready.I really proud of them for preparing themselves.look who is their father I smirk of my thought.

"You guys ready?" I ask them "Ready appa!!"they shriekk my ear gonna be broken someday nvm."Appa,I want you to pick me up" juyu say and hana just rolled her eyes "Okay juyu come on"juyu fastly jump in my arm and hana follow me"hana dont be jealous because both of you are omma and appa children" I say to hana and see she smile widely."em ok appa"she say"Lets go children!"we slowly go downstairs to the kitchen and see Tzuyu waiting for us with the breakfast."Morning Omma!"the children said"Morning my baby" tzuyu give them a kiss and I just smirk because I am the first one Tzuyu kiss today hahaha.

Hana pov

We have a breakfast and it really went well.Omma and Appa being lovely dovey like always and juyu just like every day make a mess with the food.I as big sister should teach him.
"Ya juyu eat please eat slowly.you can choke you know?"I say and Omma and Appa look at me then focus on Juyu who eat like a monster.haihh I'm really young to handel this.

Juyu pov

I'm just eating omma food,nyum nyum nyum yummyy! omma food is the best😉(haha just like little kookie)

------------------------------------- uwu-------------------------------------

Tzuyu pov

After breakfast,Hana ask me if we can go to Theme Park.I think that we should because today is weekend.

As we start to get ready,someone just ring the doorbell and knok on the door (knok knok knok knok knok on my door knok knok knok knok knok on my door HAHA)

Its a postman.Its says my name and I just nod answering that is me and I sign the paper and take the box and say thank you.Before I know,I didn't order anything for this week but nvm.I sin on the sofa in the living room and I open the box and there have a book,latter,and a gift.