part 2 the wedding day

some flashback of the first part

I work at Jungkook company as his secretary because my father in law wants to. Jungkook uses to have a secretary but all of them end up getting fired because of their behavior fangirling annoyed Jungkook so much. So that's why I'm here lol...

we walking to the office like walking on the aisle and everyone was looking at us happily cause we are the VIP and the most popular couple in this office.

*flashback at the wedding day*

Jeon Jungkook pov

today is the big day.i was getting married to my girlfriends Chou Tzuyu since we were in high school and now we were getting married at 23 years old. I love her very much and I can do anything for her.she is the one who will be on my side if I had some problem. she is the one who complains anything that I do it wrongly and she is the one and the ONLY one I LOVE! and nobody will replace her in my heart!

I was wearing this tuxedo

I believe that she will be the prettiest woman in my heart

And now its time! I was kinda nervous being the attention of all the guests, my friend, and her friend BTS and TWICE (BANGTWICEE!!)

Chou Tzuyu pov

I was very very very veryyyy nervous about the wedding because I will get married to Jeon Jungkook wahh I can't believe it!

I love him so much because he is the one who came and accompanies me wherever I go and I felt very safe in his grip. Also, I love him more than he loves himself. I was about to sit but the girl said its time!

I was wearing this gown.

and now its the time the door opens and reveals the walking aisle and I went straight with my father and he said to me before we walk

and now its the time the door opens and reveals the walking aisle and I went straight with my father and he said to me before we walk. Don't be nervous because it's the real-time to have some happiness with him.i just smiled and we walked together. All the eyes are glued on me and even him was staring at me with the sparkling eyes.